Enjoy the little things

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Let us enjoy the little things. There are little things that make us happy and our hearts can express them. The way we feel might be too short bit that could impact our lives in a single moment. Even a sweet smile from a stranger admiring something from us makes a shift to our mood. Our mind wants to replay those little things that make us happy. We reject to replay those things that are excruciating and senseless. This day, I received a gift from a friend. It was a simple gift, one giant-size toothpaste and one dozen toothbrushes. I was feeling over the moon. I cherished all the little and big things that came my way.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Yes, sometimes little things can make us happy. We do not need to spend a lot of money to buy happiness. To me, watching children playing, hearing their laughter made me smile.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Yes, we can be inna little thing even a sweet smile from a stranger a guy smiled at me meaningfully inside the mall šŸ˜. I smiled back.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes, sometimes little things can make us happy. We do not need to spend a lot of money to buy happiness. To me, watching children playing, hearing their laughter made me smile.
The little things that we donā€™t count actually matters and that is why I always make sure that I do not underestimate any act of kindness

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Yes, it is the little things that matters. We just have to know when to stop criticizing and start enjoying every little gifts that we received
Yeah, that is right mate even a small amount of money from a winning like in a forum, we feel we are on Cloud 9 of happiness he he.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Little things do matter the most, but sometimes we tend to overlook them, it doesn't cost much to be happy, one just has to learn to be contended with the little he or she has.

Back