ETHNICAL BUSINESS

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
THIS IS ONE OF THE BUSINESS I LOVE SO MUCH THOUGH THE START UP CAPITAL IS A BIT HIGH.
I join an entrepreneurship class where the lecturer taught us that we can do this business with easy.
this is a business that you have to export ethnical food from one continent to another.
for people who travel to stay in another country and are craving for their home base food, you can send the food to them and collect your money while using flight to export it,\.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
THIS IS ONE OF THE BUSINESS I LOVE SO MUCH THOUGH THE START UP CAPITAL IS A BIT HIGH.
I join an entrepreneurship class where the lecturer taught us that we can do this business with easy.
this is a business that you have to export ethnical food from one continent to another.
for people who travel to stay in another country and are craving for their home base food, you can send the food to them and collect your money while using flight to export it,\.
Imagine taking your local food to another country, the people of that country will embrace it and you will make a lot of money from it snd ot also depends on your marketing skills.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every business boils down to your marketing skills you can sell a good product but lack marketing skills and another that sells less better products sell more than you because he has a good marketing skill. yes, people like trying food from other countries.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Following the business ethics is an advantage because you are going to make the best use of the business. Advertisement play a key role in each and every business development.
You are right and that is why it is very important for you to have rules and regulations for your workplace and you need to put them in use. The rules should be able to align with the things accepted in the community

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
This is actually a good business, i have seen similar cases like this. This is actually a good business though the only issue you might have is the capital to start up.

Back