Ever had to deal with troublesome staff?

Ravenfreak

Complete Stranger
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you ever had to deal with troublesome staff before? There was one time I mistakenly promoted someone to Admin and they ended up deleting all my themes I had installed on one of my old forums. This was a proboards forum so it wasn't too difficult to get the old themes back, but they installed ones that didn't even match the niche of the forum. I outright banned them from the forum and they went to the support forums asking to be unbanned. This is the only time that's happened to me, so now I know better not look for reliable staff when I need staff.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
I once trusted a young woman who claimed that she wanted to work at home, and she injected malware in my laptop with a pen drive. She was rewarded very well by the large tech and internet companies for this corporate espionage

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Deleting your themes? This is really funny and bad. Maybe he was trying to test something or play around. I think rules and restrictions should be properly set out if you're hiring someone.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
I have no experience dealing with troublesome staff. However, once there was a writer on my website who tried to manipulate traffic by using traffic exchange. I removed him form the writers' group.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I once trusted a young woman who claimed that she wanted to work at home, and she injected malware in my laptop with a pen drive. She was rewarded very well by the large tech and internet companies for this corporate espionage
This must have hurt bad. Sorry. Felt the pain as if it was done to me. Some people have no heart at all

Back