Ever heard of Bitcoin cash giveaway app?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
yes I use it for a while in the past , but the amounts it offers are not attractive at all, it gives very little money in general unless you do surveys or offers, in my opinion it is not worth it
This is known as surveys are not available for the most of regions so you could not earn anything from them and this is why concentrating on other manners to bring money is better from focusing on giveaways in the current time.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
This is known as surveys are not available for the most of regions so you could not earn anything from them and this is why concentrating on other manners to bring money is better from focusing on giveaways in the current time.
Exactly, in my country they are available, but I only do them in Swagbucks or CPX Research, anyway if we focus on everything you can do there removing the surveys, it does not give much money, it is better as you say to look for other alternatives.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
There are lot of low-paying Bitcoin cash app that you can join to receive some satoshi of bch.
Some satoshis of Bitcoin Cash don't even pay the internet bill it must be something that is reliable that is for example 1 $ per day to work otherwise it will be as spare-earning activity.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Some satoshis of Bitcoin Cash don't even pay the internet bill it must be something that is reliable that is for example 1 $ per day to work otherwise it will be as spare-earning activity.
Exactly it is useless to earn a few satoshis that really does not even 0.10 cents a week, for me it is not worth it and you have to look as you say for better options that deserve your time.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
This was an app I came across on play store do I decided to try it out at lest to know if it's real or fake , do far I accumulated 20,000 satoshi on the app, lest I forget, it pays automatically every Tuesday in as much as there is 20,000 satoshi or more in balance. I withdrew the 20,000satoshi but to my surprise what arrive in my wallet was 0.002 BCH. I was disappointed.
That's so discouraging and also heartbreaking, I see it as a total waste of time, data and energy, after you have invested a good number of time in it at the end they end up paying you peanut, it's a no no for me.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have started to ignore new websites as they are not promising so we need to stick with the established ones
It is better to do away with website that are not credible so as not to fall victim of scam.
Post automatically merged:

Definitely, it can only be for a while That's why they always fade away as soon as possible. Because they are just out to scam people.
There are so many platforms that are out there to scam people in cryptocurrency.

Last edited:

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was making use of this same app to cash out BCH and then I got to see that there is also same kind of app for LTC and I ditched the one for BCH and started using more of the one of LTC which has got me more than $3 worth of LTC over the year now since u started making use of the app.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
There are so many traps are scattered on internet and sometimes it becomes hard to decide as what to do or what not to do, I played game and also involved my family members the game was dodofish and it was to earn crypto but when we reached at payout they did not paid me.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
There are so many traps are scattered on internet and sometimes it becomes hard to decide as what to do or what not to do, I played game and also involved my family members the game was dodofish and it was to earn crypto but when we reached at payout they did not paid me.
To avoid any kind of trap that is on the internet, it is critical to carry out proper research before joining any platform.

Back