Ever involved in a fatal accident?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
The first fatal accident I had was a road accident between the car I was and a truck, it was a scary and frightening experience. Till date I can't tell how I came out with minor injuries.
Thankful you were not hurt and no physical injuries. I'm thankful to Lord for always protecting and shielding me with his magnificent love.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Sorry about that but I haven't and hopefully it will never happen. it isn't a good experience. My sister had and her life hsve not been same since then.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
My nephew encountered a fatal accident, his motor collided with another motorist and he landed in a hospital. because of that accident, his kidney was affected. He was on dialysis for 3 years and so sad my beloved nephew passed away last month due to kidney failure. A fatal accident must be avoided. There are reckless drivers and my nephew was among the victim of a reckless driver.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
I am sorry to know about your nephew. Firstly we should not drink and drive or use mobile phone while driving. These are the main reasons of accident on the road. People don't understand that while driving they should focus on driving and not on anything else.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
My nephew was not drunk nor texted while driving. His motorcycle was bumped another motor rider. His wife had only slight damage of her right arm. My nephew's kidney was hit by a big stone unable him to survive for 4 years. he was the one I featured in ML.:confused:

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
I didn't say that your nephew was drunk maybe the one with which he got him may be drunk. These days you are not safe because you don't know how other people drive. I remember you posted a discussion about your nephew on ML.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thankful you were not hurt and no physical injuries. I'm thankful to Lord for always protecting and shielding me with his magnificent love.
I'm more than thankful for that narrow escape.
My nephew encountered a fatal accident, his motor collided with another motorist and he landed in a hospital. because of that accident, his kidney was affected. He was on dialysis for 3 years and so sad my beloved nephew passed away last month due to kidney failure. A fatal accident must be avoided. There are reckless drivers and my nephew was among the victim of a reckless driver.
I'm really sorry about your nephew, so sad he couldn't hold on. There should be a proper training for drivers before they hit the road as most of there were undertrained and also the traffic regulators should always be there to control reckless drivers, that should minimize the risk of road accidents.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.625
Yes, I did experience this before. A truck that I was riding before crashed to the post. The lucky thing happened when nothing happened to me, my uncle, and the helper at that time.

Back