Every time I took a risk I failed in investing, why?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Whenever I took too much risk in investing, I failed as a result. I read successful people's books and they encourage you to take risks in life to be successful, however every time I took a risk it didn't work out and now I owe a lot of money to the bank and different people. What do you think is the reason? Is it wise to take risks in investing?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
There are many types of investments in the market. However one should make a proper research and due diligence on whatever investment platform to undertake. Failure to do so can result into constantly investment losses.

Mayor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think it is wise to take risks in investing. Investment generally comes with its own risk, And for me I strongly believe that as an Investor you should only invest what you can afford to lose. Do not invest more than that. And also ensure you conduct adequate research before investing.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Unfortunately you did not mention the type of investment whether HYIP or stocks, crypto etc. Each type of investment instrument has a different level of risk, in crypto or stocks you will be safer choosing bluechip stocks, compared to buying IPOs or speculating stocks.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
Did you take good research? Did you take loan for you invest? If you did that was first mistake. Invest what you can lose and it will not affect on your regular bills.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Unfortunately you did not mention the type of investment whether HYIP or stocks, crypto etc. Each type of investment instrument has a different level of risk, in crypto or stocks you will be safer choosing bluechip stocks, compared to buying IPOs or speculating stocks.
No i never invest in HYIP. maybe in the past with $20 or something but not today. i invested in crypto and etc
Did you take good research? Did you take loan for you invest? If you did that was first mistake. Invest what you can lose and it will not affect on your regular bills.
Well, I read the stories of successful people who did great things by borrowing, or even companies, banks, etc. take loans. That's why I thought it was a good idea

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
All investment involves risks. Before making any investment, you need to do proper research and understand the market trend. Seek expert advice if you are a newbie. Invest what you can afford. It's very risky if you borrow money to make investment.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
In the world of trading, professional traders often make loans, such as on margin trading or shorting, but not for long-term investments. So before investing you have to determine your profile so you can choose the right investment instrument. After that, do research and analysis, determine investment goals and buy investment instruments with idle money.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Whenever I took too much risk in investing, I failed as a result. I read successful people's books and they encourage you to take risks in life to be successful, however every time I took a risk it didn't work out and now I owe a lot of money to the bank and different people. What do you think is the reason? Is it wise to take risks in investing?
I have learnt to actually play it slow and steady too. I have lost more than I've gained trying to make money online, so I now find something that I know works, and I focus on it while increasing the capital I put into it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Maybe because what you lack is to measure the risk well or take more risk than you should, also the management of capital in all this is key to be able to manage risk correctly, many times the timing is also important, that is, when you execute that investment.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it is wise to take risk and good to take reasonable risks. It's not a good idea to make a risk that is too high you might end up losing your money. And before going into any investment make sure you do your research well

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Maybe because what you lack is to measure the risk well or take more risk than you should, also the management of capital in all this is key to be able to manage risk correctly, many times the timing is also important, that is, when you execute that investment.
you're right. I think I should read a book about risk management. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I am interested to read and learn more about economics. Maybe my lack of knowledge is the problem

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
you're right. I think I should read a book about risk management. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I am interested to read and learn more about economics. Maybe my lack of knowledge is the problem
Well, the advice I can give you is that you do not invest in schemes that seem too nice to be true, or in returns that are unreal, for example double your money in a few days, or a few months, that does not happen, try to invest in real assets and that tend to revalue over time organically, for that you need to do your job and investigate the market, There are many books on investing that you could keep an eye on, such as The Smart Investor, the little book to invest with common sense among others, you must also analyze yourself and think about what you want to achieve and with that choose a risk that is comfortable for you and you know how to cope, also try to build a long-term mentality instead of the most common one that is the short-termist and that so much damage usually does to the investor.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
In this life, you should provide work and then get paid to do this work because if this is not done that means it is a scam program so no one for example gets 10 $ and pay back 20 $ even after 1 month.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Excellent comments here from various people, yes it is important to classify the type of investment you wish to undertake. Take low-risk investments with a maximum of 12 per cent profit per month as opposed to high yield income projects. It is also advisable to not borrow money to start a business but rather only borrow to improve the business. You need to do due diligence research before executing something and develop skills that will help think outside the box and be innovative enough to evolve when their shocks both internal or external.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Its very possible that you are doing something wrong, it would be best you take time out to find out what you did wrong. Failing in an investment does not mean you should stop, keep learning and improving.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Maybe your knowledge and experience in the investment you are participating in is still lacking. So you cannot maximize the potential profit from the investment that you participate in. Do not enter into an investment that you do not understand, because it is too risky.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
You failed because you started investing without knowing everything about the asset/equity that you invested, you failed because you invested without understanding the market sentiments. YOu need to do a a lot of research before investing.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think this is due to the fact that you perhaps made the wrong kind of decisions. This is one of the main reasons why so many people fail when it comes to conducting business or making an investment.

Back