Exchange my RIF cash to crypto

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been searching who will exchange my RIF cash to crypto since last week but every effort seems futile. Am still searching! If you can exchange my RIF cash, drop your comment

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.050
With the monthly payment schedule on RIF, it will be difficult for the crypto exchanger to be on the profitable side. I made a loss during my last exchange service.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Please do well to inform us whenever you have some cryptocurrencies in your possession, I would like to be converting my RIzf for cryptocurrency, can only resort to convert it to cash if I have a pressing need at that moment.
I used to provide this exchange but I don't have crypto right now. I will start providing exchange services again once I get some crypto. I hope that will be soon.e

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I have been searching who will exchange my RIF cash to crypto since last week but every effort seems futile. Am still searching! If you can exchange my RIF cash, drop your comment
I have tried out two people and they are very legit so you may try them out and I'm sure they will buy from you. The first person is @hateand the second person is @Suba

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With the monthly payment schedule on RIF, it will be difficult for the crypto exchanger to be on the profitable side. I made a loss during my last exchange service.
Wow i was pretty exited to withdraw my earning with crypto coin when i reach the minimum limit, i have seen that the forum will pay through bitcoin but not other crypto coins, what was your experience when you withdraw with crypto?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.073
That's sounds so cool for the crypto currency fans. I am very comfortable with the PayPal means of online payment and l really like cashing out all of my online earnings through it.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.060
Here Jordan introduced, a new way of withdraw, to which I tried Yesterday as you can withdraw your earnings in forumcoin or in DiscussionBucks, this is something new, innovative and very attractive.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's sounds so cool for the crypto currency fans. I am very comfortable with the PayPal means of online payment and l really like cashing out all of my online earnings through it.
Personally i can't use PayPal, i know its a sad thing not being able to use PayPal payment option, the reason is that PayPal don't work in my country and the payments should be in cryptocurrency.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Here Jordan introduced, a new way of withdraw, to which I tried Yesterday as you can withdraw your earnings in forumcoin or in DiscussionBucks, this is something new, innovative and very attractive.
That's right, at least there is an option to withdraw your earnings to crypto on discussionBucks once you upgrade your account, so you can simply change your RIF to DBucks and make your withdraws over there.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow i was pretty exited to withdraw my earning with crypto coin when i reach the minimum limit, i have seen that the forum will pay through bitcoin but not other crypto coins, what was your experience when you withdraw with crypto?
How did you withdraw your earnings on RIF to crypto currency when it is not in the methods and means of withdrawal that I saw recently on he site is what I would like you to explain a little bit more as I am also interested in withdrawing though such means for PayPal doesn't work in my country either.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How did you withdraw your earnings on RIF to crypto currency when it is not in the methods and means of withdrawal that I saw recently on he site is what I would like you to explain a little bit more as I am also interested in withdrawing though such means for PayPal doesn't work in my country either.
You can withdraw your RIF earning to dbuck forum and as you know dbuck have crypto payment option for their customers, so after you reach withdrawal limit you can send it to dbuck and withdraw it from there.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Which mentioning that you wish to exchange, you should also mention the approximate amount which you want exchanged. Some members only have a small amount of crypto available for exchanging, it may not be sufficient.

Back