Not open for further replies.

Mr Trade

Complete Stranger
May 3, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are in Nigeria and would like to exchange your rif cash to Naira, you have come to the right place.

$1 RIF Cash = N450

If you are interested, post your order here or PM me.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
@Mr Trade you are making abnormal gain. Paypal cannot be lower than 520. What you should do is to set a limit for trade you can do. That way, you would make something reasonable per trade. I am not talking for myself though. I am talking for those who might need your services.

Mr Trade

Complete Stranger
May 3, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Mr Trade you are making abnormal gain. Paypal cannot be lower than 520. What you should do is to set a limit for trade you can do. That way, you would make something reasonable per trade. I am not talking for myself though. I am talking for those who might need your services.
Are you joking? Please do the math.
From RIF to my PayPal account, the fee is 5% or more. Then from my PayPal account to an exchanger is another 5% or more. Should I not have at least 10% gain? If I sell it N550, it will be at lost.
But if rif support cryptocurrency, I will buy N600 or more then.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
What I would advise you do is to let the funds drop straight in the exchangers paypal. That is what I do when I want to get payment. That way, you cut back some of the fees. Cut out your own paypal account for transactions like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back