Excruciating Pain

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I felt this way after my beloved pet left me forever. I felt the excruciating pain. I lack the strength to carry on the tasks that I used to carry every day. Hoping I can cope the loneliness and emptiness . It is driving me crazy. In this summer vacation, I supposed to enjoy posting , but there are many reasons why I am not happy at all.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I felt this way after my beloved pet left me forever. I felt the excruciating pain. I lack the strength to carry on the tasks that I used to carry every day. Hoping I can cope the loneliness and emptiness . It is driving me crazy. In this summer vacation, I supposed to enjoy posting , but there are many reasons why I am not happy at all.
I am sorry for your loss . What happened to your pet? You can get another one. Why don't you enjoy the break? You can go to the mall or isn't it that you have a milk tea business you can spend few times there and observe and talk to your customers.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
I am sorry for your loss . What happened to your pet? You can get another one. Why don't you enjoy the break? You can go to the mall or isn't it that you have a milk tea business you can spend few times there and observe and talk to your customers.
He was attacked by a big stray cat. He went out at dawn when my sister stocked water and after that, she went upstairs leaving my pet šŸ˜­ He is 11 months old and he is my happiness. I have no courage to go to the mall and anywhere this time. I am not happy and inspired.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
He was attacked by a big stray cat. He went out at dawn when my sister stocked water and after that, she went upstairs leaving my pet šŸ˜­ He is 11 months old and he is my happiness. I have no courage to go to the mall and anywhere this time. I am not happy and inspired.
That's so bad. Stray cats and even cats are not warm and caring. Unlike dogs cats are very indifferent. Cats never cared even if you feed them, that's how I observed them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
That's so bad. Stray cats and even cats are not warm and caring. Unlike dogs cats are very indifferent. Cats never cared even if you feed them, that's how I observed them.
That is right, but my pet cat is so clingy and love it. He comes to me when I call his name. I missed my pet so badly.

Back