Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
Never presume that the procedures and laws in another country are the same as your own is one of the basic rules of international negotiations. Particularly, national regulations governing corporate joint ventures might differ significantly. Who are the primary decision-makers are some of the major considerations to keep in mind. What are their tasks and roles? Where do decisions come from? Who else could interfere with or influence the decision, such as other ministries, officials, or rival businesses? As decision-making processes, customs, outlooks, and the application of the law differ between cultures, it is wise to consider these factors before beginning a negotiation.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Well said, things are different on each country, always take time out to find out your limits at all times, what you can and can't do. The limitations and all that.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Your business should be diversified in So many ways so that you will have more opportunities for you to be making money and meeting your profit margin on daily basis.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well said, things are different on each country, always take time out to find out your limits at all times, what you can and can't do. The limitations and all that.

That's right I totally agree with you, before deciding to negotiate with another company from a different country, it's very important to learn what we can and can't do. In order not to violate the legal regulations in force in the country concerned.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
Indeed. There is no shortcomings if we know how take the risks and explore things up in the name of business. Some business owners are still conventional and they need to come our from their comfort zones.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You always have to make sure that every available avenue is exhausted in the negotiation process. It is not beneficial for any business person to be limited in scope. Exhausting all possible avenues enables you to be sure that your decisions are well thought out.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
You always have to make sure that every available avenue is exhausted in the negotiation process. It is not beneficial for any business person to be limited in scope. Exhausting all possible avenues enables you to be sure that your decisions are well thought out.
I do agree with you. We need to do all the options in negotiating with others. Exploring is a part of business skill and finding the right partners or options for the company.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to basically doing anything I won't call my self a rigid person because I'm actually flexible, but it's nice to do some research before going into a business

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
When it comes to basically doing anything I won't call my self a rigid person because I'm actually flexible, but it's nice to do some research before going into a business
The simple truth is that there are times when it is necessary for you to be rigid and what you do in your business and there are also times when you need to be flexible.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Your business should be diversified in So many ways so that you will have more opportunities for you to be making money and meeting your profit margin on daily basis.
This is why it is good for someone to be focused and determined because diversifying your business is not something that will be easy at all especially when you do not have enough money to do so

Back