Exploring Passive Income: A Guide to Building Streams of Revenue

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is why it is good to have a passive income alongside your normal means of making money so that's when you retire, you can focus on the passive income
Well, there are people whose ways of making money is passive. An example is if you are a blogger and you also own a YouTube channel simultaneously. You will be making money from the both of them passively.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
Well, there are people whose ways of making money is passive. An example is if you are a blogger and you also own a YouTube channel simultaneously. You will be making money from the both of them passively.
And the sweetest part of it is that blogging and vlogging work hand in hand so you are going to make money from what you enjoy doing. It makes a lot of sense to me

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And the sweetest part of it is that blogging and vlogging work hand in hand so you are going to make money from what you enjoy doing. It makes a lot of sense to me
Yes, if you have enough time you can run the both of them simultaneously to make more money. But I currently want to start from vlogging first.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This post of yours deserves a huge reward as you have just laid out all the ways and means of a passive income and gave the best explanation to how it goes in the sense that one requires effort, patience, time and at most some initial investment to kick start and grow a good passive source of income that would be beneficial to an individual.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
Yes, if you have enough time you can run the both of them simultaneously to make more money. But I currently want to start from vlogging first.
I think a lot of people find vlogging easier. I am also a fanatic of vlogging but I have not began it because I want to get a lot of things done. I hope to start soon.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
Yeah, it is all about interest though. There are people who may specifically be interested in vlogging only. Doing the both of them simultaneously is actually better.
Sure
You can do the both of them if you have enough time to do so. You know it depends on time too so you have to create time for it if truly you want to do it

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure
You can do the both of them if you have enough time to do so. You know it depends on time too so you have to create time for it if truly you want to do it
Time and interest are the major important things. Some people have enough time but they do not have interest in it.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, information is one of the best ways people use to make money presently. If you are able to create valuable information there is a chance you're going to make passive income with it.
You need information to make money online and you must gain access to the relevant ones as well.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
My preferred method of earning passive income is by blogging, especially long term. At least, that can generate up to $100 each month steadily once it's stabe

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The passive way to make income I like most is rental of property because it doesn't require much work once everything is in good order. Then it is so reliable
A lot of people are making decent amount of money from rental property because it's a reliable way to make passive income.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard from a lot of people that one can earn a good amount through passive income but i don't know why i am still reluctant to go into it.

Back