Facebook - good or bad

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I like Facebook and it's my first and favorite social networking website and most of my friends are on Facebook so it will be easier to contact them and stay in touch with them

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes you are right if we keep wasting our time on Facebook and not do any other work, earn and some even skip their meals then this will spoil our health and life so we need to consider

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Facebook is just a social media app and I believe everything has its own advantage and disadvantage. It depends with you and what you are using it for.

This is very correct because it is how you tend to make use of social media that it affects you but that doesn't change the fact that a lot of rubbish is been posted on the social Media platform.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
In this world, there are always pros and cons in using the Facebook. If you a good thing, then it can be beneficial. It is the same thing happen to the opposite action.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Facebook plays significantly to the world. During total lockdowns where classes were done online Facebook plays vital role to the academe thru it's room where virtual classes were held, messenger calling, Group Chats, FB group pages and more people benefitted for free.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
The answer to this question is yes and at the same time no. It all depends on what you use it for. Everything has its good side and as well bad side. There are lots of persons who make use of their Facebook for business purposes alone, and they are making legit money form it. In such a case Facebook is good to them. While there are others who have been scammed though Facebook, or who get so addicted to Facebook to the point where they no longer have a live outside Facebook.

Jason

Complete Stranger
Pro Member
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to Facebook, I believe it can be both good and bad for people. It really depends on how you're using the platform. If you're using the platform to stay in contact with friends and family, I believe it's doing good for you. However, if you're using the platform to stalk other people and to cause drama between individuals it's definitely bad for you. It really depends on what a person is using it for.

People can block others and set privacy setting, turn of comments and more probably. People simply have to accept responsibility for what they post and how they expose it to other. However, though, on the lighter side, if somebody is posting what they are doing 24/7, wouldn't that invites thieves, creeps etc. to their house? :cautious:

Back