Factors that affects ones passion for business

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
The truth is that Passion is one of the major thing that drives entrepreneurship. if yours is dead then starting a business becomes might be impossible

So what factors might be instigating lack of passion

Lack of concentration to start a business

No commitment to start a business

Low drive to propel self to love any business venture

Divided attention and confusion

Fear of unknown to succeed in business

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
Having passion is good but it is not enough, you need to have skills as well as knowledge as well. Just because you have passion does not mean you will become successful

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The truth is that Passion is one of the major thing that drives entrepreneurship. if yours is dead then starting a business becomes might be impossible

So what factors might be instigating lack of passion

Lack of concentration to start a business

No commitment to start a business

Low drive to propel self to love any business venture

Divided attention and confusion

Fear of unknown to succeed in business

If you're not committed to your business, you're always going to lose your passion in that business. It's why I try as much as possible to be fully into my business.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the things that kill passion for online business is scammers. If online business entrepreneur was scammed, it takes a lot of courage to believe that online business is possible. When am starting, I was scammed and I become discouraged that it takes me more than 3 years to try again

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
One of the things that kill passion for online business is scammers. If online business entrepreneur was scammed, it takes a lot of courage to believe that online business is possible. When am starting, I was scammed and I become discouraged that it takes me more than 3 years to try again
A lot of people have shut down their business because they were scammed which I think it is normal for some people

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
One factor that kills passion for business is fear of losses. Some people are scared that the business might fail. And they would incur losses. They fail to understand that setbacks are part of life itself.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
One factor that kills passion for business is fear of losses. Some people are scared that the business might fail. And they would incur losses. They fail to understand that setbacks are part of life itself.
Some people are very scared to lose money so they will rather prefer to stay idle instead of doing their business

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Some people are very scared to lose money so they will rather prefer to stay idle instead of doing their business
It is a normal fear to harbour as a person but the faster one realizes that this world is defined by risk, the faster that person would be financially free. If you can't step on deep waters in business, you would not make it.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.640
Raw Dex
$0.008
Some people lose confidence in themselves and their passion when they experienced temporary setbacks in business. To prevent this happening, you should think about your achievements in the past. Do something you are good at doing to regain your confidence. Stay positive and think of constructive ways to handle the difficult situation. Seek advice from people you trust when necessary.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Some people lose confidence in themselves and their passion when they experienced temporary setbacks in business. To prevent this happening, you should think about your achievements in the past. Do something you are good at doing to regain your confidence. Stay positive and think of constructive ways to handle the difficult situation. Seek advice from people you trust when necessary.
It is true. That's how a certain man went into cement business and one day, the truck conveying his cement got involved in an accident and he lost all the cement. He swore never to do business again.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
When you do not get the expected results, it can also kill your passion for your business if you are not careful. Especially in a situation where you are trying to put in your best yet it feels like you are doing notting. This can be pretty discouraging.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Having passion is good but it is not enough, you need to have skills as well as knowledge as well. Just because you have passion does not mean you will become successful
I have actually seen a person that is very skilled in a particular trade. He has refused to practice it. That's where the passion comes in.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
Yes, some people refuse in the field where they have the expertise and start working in the field they are passionate about. However, if they do not have skills in the field where they have passion, how can they become successful?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.973
You lack passion if you lack interest on the business. If you're interested your passion keeps on boiling under a flaming water to mean ready all the time by hook or by crook.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
You lack passion if you lack interest on the business. If you're interested your passion keeps on boiling under a flaming water to mean ready all the time by hook or by crook.
You said it right. Why waste time if you are not passionate of doing something? Being interested is also the key to fuel the passion of making the business. Whatever the ups and downs, the person will find ways to deal with them.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.973
@Shavkat yes very true it's also the same to a thing you are not passionate about so you'll neglect it because you lack interest. If having passion it will be fueled with love and care of the business.

Back