Not open for further replies.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
The Bitcoin Cash faucet is a site to reward people with a small part of Bitcoin cash . You are rewarded at interval for visiting the website.

Owners of bitcoin cash faucets makes their money from JavaScript miners and advertising to pay its users.

To claim from the BCH faucet, User's will be requested to fill the captcha to claim free from the BCH faucet

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
God, so much site that offer this, i only do this from 3 sites now, while doing RIF and mylot. I wish i can do more of crypto things and earn well from it

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
If you are using a laptop you can combine claiming from the site with your typing on site. just he claiming St intervals you can combine the two tasks to do

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The Bitcoin Cash faucet is a site to reward people with a small part of Bitcoin cash . You are rewarded at interval for visiting the website.

Owners of bitcoin cash faucets makes their money from JavaScript miners and advertising to pay its users.

To claim from the BCH faucet, User's will be requested to fill the captcha to claim free from the BCH faucet
That is a nice research. Do you have any idea if Bitcoin faucet pays better than all other faucet or not?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yeah it is better for me than other crypto. I think you should try other faucets that dispense BTC and see if it will work like others to know the one that's better

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I prefer to claim on most of my faucets through my desktop computer and I find it convenient because with mobile it would be tough and even impossible looking at the number of ads and redirects they have

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$1.240
Raw Dex
$0.040

Locked this thread, due to lack of information and links to what you are "describing" on how to do.

If you want to remake this topic, please provide actual information on how to do so, and not just generic information that is spam like, and is being posted just to gain credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back