Facts to know about passive income

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
We surely enjoy our passive income after some years of building it. It will be better to build it while still young and have enough energy nit during later years when energy weakens,lol.
I agree with you. It is wise to build it when we are young and energetic since it takes time to enjoy passive earnings.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Wow, I think that is a very good initiative especially for those who have interest in purchasing properties. In my country they usually request for complete payment if you want to purchase a property.
Yes, it really is the same way here but lately new initiatives are coming out like this crowdfunding that I mentioned, they may be good ways to enter that market little by little

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
It sounds very good when someone says as passive income are those in which a person get money without doing anything, he just do hard work one time. But the fact is very bitter as if a person is not know all the ways and means about it then he will remain on zero earning even after a complete year.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.410
I agree with you my friend. For the passive income initial work or investment must be done for you to earn passive income forever. However the initial work or investment normally requires comments and hardwork.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it really is the same way here but lately new initiatives are coming out like this crowdfunding that I mentioned, they may be good ways to enter that market little by little
I wish such initiative will come up in this part of the world. Buying a property and paying little by little is a good initiative.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
It sounds very good when someone says as passive income are those in which a person get money without doing anything, he just do hard work one time. But the fact is very bitter as if a person is not know all the ways and means about it then he will remain on zero earning even after a complete year.
Thats true that passive income is not effortless to accomplish I agree with you that it needs some patience and dedication to make it work. I think we should always set realistic goals and track our progress.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thats true that passive income is not effortless to accomplish I agree with you that it needs some patience and dedication to make it work. I think we should always set realistic goals and track our progress.
Yeah, setting realistic goals is important and you should always work towards your goal. Making passive income is not something you do in a day because it takes some years.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Passive income mighy looks like an easy way of making money but you need to know that work is still involved. For passive income you might need to do some or all of the work upfront. So you need to set up avenues of generating passive income before they can start to pay you.

Secondly, when using any passive income generation you don't need to relax after setting it up , you need to keep upgrading it so that you keep making good money off it. if you buy a property you need to keep maintaining it.so that it would not lose its value and you keep generating the income

The major thing I like about passive income is that I can always relax and not to do anything

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the most important factor to consider in a passive income source is that you must have put in a lot of effort at the initial stage.
Probably, I think it is very important and necessary people understand this. If you want to make passive income you must put in a lot of effort at the initial stage.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
I invest in dividend paying stocks and bonds. Receiving dividends from such investments is a great source of passive income for me. I am also holding some shares in a start up which I have worked for some years ago. As a start up, they could not pay me a decent salary. Instead, they offer me some shares in the company. Over the past few years, the start up has been doing well. I receive dividends annually.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
Very true, many people tend to assume passive income has nothing to do with hard work, they can easily start making money without any hard work. But the truth of the matter is that you need hard work to start earning passive income.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Very true, many people tend to assume passive income has nothing to do with hard work, they can easily start making money without any hard work. But the truth of the matter is that you need hard work to start earning passive income.
it is only people who do not understand passive income that will assume it does not require hard work and consistency. Creating passive income is not really easy as some people think.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.410
Actually almost all of the passive generating incomes behave the same way. For instance they need alot of upfront time, money and effort for them to start generating some money. Therefore it's something that most people would quit.

Back