Failures are delayed success

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you believe that failures are delayed success?

Failure can indeed be a stepping stone to eventual success, as it often provides valuable lessons and opportunities for growth. The key is to learn from failures and keep moving forward towards your goals.
Share your thoughts.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
The cliched saying is "Failures are a stepping stone to success" Having said that it is only those who have the tenacity will eventually succeed and yes there is yet another saying 'Try, try, try again and then you will succeed'

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, that's right, failure is delayed success. However, I think this applies to people who want to learn from the mistakes that made them fail, and use them as the experience and best teacher in the future.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
Failure taught me many new things so that it gave me better experience, and I can anticipate similar failures in the future. Or at least I know the best solution to the failure I experienced.
Agree on that it's from our failures that we become stronger and never allow failures to kill our dreams.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Agree on that it's from our failures that we become stronger and never allow failures to kill our dreams.
In the online business that I am currently working on, failure is sometimes something that cannot be avoided. Like a customer who suddenly refuses to receive a package when the goods have arrived at their address for no apparent reason. Well, this is something that is difficult to avoid in the world of online buying and selling, so I lose money. But now I am used to it and no longer feel surprised by customers like that, it has become a risk in online business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
In the online business that I am currently working on, failure is sometimes something that cannot be avoided. Like a customer who suddenly refuses to receive a package when the goods have arrived at their address for no apparent reason. Well, this is something that is difficult to avoid in the world of online buying and selling, so I lose money. But now I am used to it and no longer feel surprised by customers like that, it has become a risk in online business.
I am so sorry about the experience you are always undergoing in your online business. Having a business means having headaches and heartaches as the partners, yet, you can surpass them all and get rid of those customers who refuse to receive the orders.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I am so sorry about the experience you are always undergoing in your online business. Having a business means having headaches and heartaches as the partners, yet, you can surpass them all and get rid of those customers who refuse to receive the orders.
Yes, for customers who are not trustworthy, I will not hesitate to block them, so that they do not repeat similar things in the future. I also don't hesitate to block naughty and troublesome customers.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
Yes, for customers who are not trustworthy, I will not hesitate to block them, so that they do not repeat similar things in the future. I also don't hesitate to block naughty and troublesome customers.
That is better that way so that you will not be disturbed mentally and emotionally. There are humans who lack manners and lack values in life. Stick only to trustworthy customers. They are assets to your business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That is better that way so that you will not be disturbed mentally and emotionally. There are humans who lack manners and lack values in life. Stick only to trustworthy customers. They are assets to your business.
Yes, you are right, that is the reality that we have to face buyers with various characters. As for buyers who are not trustworthy and do not have a good attitude, I will not serve them.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Teach them a lesson soon they will realize their fault when they remember your good services to them. They don't deserve a second chance because there's no first chance given to you.
Unfortunately, many of them are arrogant and don't want to learn from their mistakes. So I don't want to waste time dealing with people who don't know manners. That's very Turing.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Through that kind of failure is where you learn success. You should also be thankful for through their manners you were able to adjust your emotions too.
Yes, you are right, their attitude strengthened my mentality. So I don't give up easily when going through difficulties after difficulties. Because I have goals that I must achieve, that is what motivates me to keep fighting.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
Yes, you are right, their attitude strengthened my mentality. So I don't give up easily when going through difficulties after difficulties. Because I have goals that I must achieve, that is what motivates me to keep fighting.
We always keep on trying if there is something we fail to accomplish because of circumstances. But no matter how, let us never give up. Failure challenges us and our concept will become closer to our expectations to succeed.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
We always keep on trying if there is something we fail to accomplish because of circumstances. But no matter how, let us never give up. Failure challenges us and our concept will become closer to our expectations to succeed.
For me, failure is the right time to return to learning, so that I am not afraid of failure. I'm just trying to anticipate that similar failures don't happen in the future. Or at least I am mentally tough when I experience failure, I no longer feel shocked. šŸ˜Š

Back