Fake preachers/ Godly men?

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know if it is only happening iny country but alot of preachers this days are fake. They only ask for money to get their services done and it is even hard to put you trust in them.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It happens in my country too. They have made church a business. They brain wash people into donating thier hard earned money. They really know how to use peoples vulnerability against them. Some preachers even rape/ use women all in the name of healing them. I pray at home, I do t trust churches anymore.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It happens in my country too. They have made church a business. They brain wash people into donating thier hard earned money. They really know how to use peoples vulnerability against them. Some preachers even rape/ use women all in the name of healing them. I pray at home, I do t trust churches anymore.
People should know that even preachers are sinners so that they stop placing all their trust in them. Praying at home is also a good idea it is no a must you go to church as long as you do what is right and follow the right path.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
These days everything is a profession and it's our mind that thinks that they are pure souls and good persons but they are not and only behind money

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I actually believe that we are already in the end times because if you read the scriptures very well you will notice that a lot of prophecies that I in the Bible have already started happening with a lot of fake prophets that we are seeing today.

Back