Fantasy Apps To Earn Online

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
If you like to earn from casual sports betting or sports games then there are so many legit options available in India and if you are lucky and you have the strategy then you can earn big from these platforms but you should never invest what you cannot afford to lose and the app that pays the maximum is Dream 11.

Have you tried any such apps?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If you like to earn from casual sports betting or sports games then there are so many legit options available in India and if you are lucky and you have the strategy then you can earn big from these platforms but you should never invest what you cannot afford to lose and the app that pays the maximum is Dream 11.

I have tried applications where I can play games to earn money but they did not pay me very well

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I think they pay very well but it depends on our luck and our strategy and when both these things work then we can expect to earn big from these fantasy websites

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
I am not really into betting apps though, cause i feel betting mainly have to do with lucks and most of these sites would definitely not want you to win easily.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Never tried Dream 11 but I had betsim app. It is spain app for betting. Earn coins so you can place bets. Support almost all leagues and sports. You can find it on Google Play.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I have been staying away from these apps ceca it's a very risky way to earn and there are more chances that you'll lose everything so not much chance of earning from these

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
It's a very weird way of earning money for sure. Betting actually in one's luck and it's not a guaranteed way of earning as you can loose everything in the process.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I only tried it briefly for a very short time and have tried again after years with no success so I don't recommend anyone trying it because it's risky and may not work at all for us

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Not really I'm not into betting apps since they are pretty addictive to me but sometimes I do and truly I lose a lot because I'm not exspierenced bur it's still fun
Post automatically merged:

It's a very weird way of earning money for sure. Betting actually in one's luck and it's not a guaranteed way of earning as you can loose everything in the process.
Yes especially when it comes to sports even the best teams can lose to the worst ones it's very unpredictible so you can lose a lot of money and time
Post automatically merged:

Yes especially when it comes to sports even the best teams can lose to the worst ones it's very unpredictible so you can lose a lot of money and time

Last edited:

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
Gambling is not for everyone. There are few individuals that are enjoying the thrill of the betting in the industry. These are the people claiming that they found the legit sources of fixed matches.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I would not say that such apps are not legit but the thing is I am not from India and so therefore will not be able to make use of such apps since you mentioned in your description that it has to do with those in India but I believe you should be letting us know if there are others that we can do from other parts of the world also and not just apps restricted to some regions alone as it is enticing to be honest with you in this one.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
Well I would not say that such apps are not legit but the thing is I am not from India and so therefore will not be able to make use of such apps since you mentioned in your description that it has to do with those in India but I believe you should be letting us know if there are others that we can do from other parts of the world also and not just apps restricted to some regions alone as it is enticing to be honest with you in this one.
Does the apps that you are referring to here have the capacity to accept people from outside India? I would like taste different tastes from other countries too. My luck could go in line with your betting platforms.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
Jobs and businesses have been deemed reliable and most guaranteed sources of income compared to gambling. However there are some betting strategies that helps those unemployed and without business to earn a living.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yes doing a Job or running a business will be more purposeful than having to waste money gambling . The this g is that gambling us no reliable sources of income

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Personally I did not use any if these sites because there is much more chances always remain their that we may lose all of our money so if you do have other ways then why should we take such a big risk.

Back