Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
For me, fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living. We are humans. We need to socialize. We need people to make living on Earth extra fun and memorable. Our eyes need to see fantastic things through nature, or TV. Our ears also need to hear fantastic sounds like music to ease a mood that shifts so suddenly. Living a life full of work that does not make you rich must not be tolerated, it may consume your life's span. Agree or disagree? Why?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
True, having a little bit of fantasy makes things at lot fun, but at the same time we should be able to separate reality from our fantasies.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
True, having a little bit of fantasy makes things at lot fun, but at the same time we should be able to separate reality from our fantasies.
Yes you're so right in that. Limit is necessary or else we'll be like staying all the time in our comfort zone.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
We need to see fantastic things to distract out brain and heart. It is not good to keep on working like a horse. Our body is not a stone.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
Yes you're so right in that. Limit is necessary or else we'll be like staying all the time in our comfort zone.
Indeed, I have seen people these days who prefer to live in a fantasy world rather than face reality, simply because they feel their reality is hard.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Indeed, I have seen people these days who prefer to live in a fantasy world rather than face reality, simply because they feel their reality is hard.
That's how to distract the mind from stress of thinking a particular problem or too much work. Watching fantastic shows help.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
We need mental relaxation and if we do not listen to our body our mind aches repeatedly. Avoid mental stress, distract it with a mellow music.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Let us not always live in fantasy, it is like living in a comfort zone, soon you will become lazy, just do a little control for a mental distraction.

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.081
For me, fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living. We are humans. We need to socialize. We need people to make living on Earth extra fun and memorable. Our eyes need to see fantastic things through nature, or TV. Our ears also need to hear fantastic sounds like music to ease a mood that shifts so suddenly. Living a life full of work that does not make you rich must not be tolerated, it may consume your life's span. Agree or disagree? Why?
I completely agree, but even though it is a job that is going to make you a millionaire, you also have to enjoy life, otherwise what's the point? After all, once you are a millionaire, you will do something with the money, right? Life is to be lived, so I am in favor of everything you have said, it is good to be responsible but you should not exaggerate either.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
I completely agree, but even though it is a job that is going to make you a millionaire, you also have to enjoy life, otherwise what's the point? After all, once you are a millionaire, you will do something with the money, right? Life is to be lived, so I am in favor of everything you have said, it is good to be responsible but you should not exaggerate either.
We are the ones who can adjust our lifestyles. Being happy when there's something funny is making a heart jumpy jumpy šŸ˜.

Back