Fast food and environment

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do actually. Before I chose a place I make a research about it. That's why I now make my own food, I have realised that people have started to serve us food cooked in dirty environments and not suing fresh products. The internet has really helped me learn how to make food that I love. I can make anything from pizza to cakes. I always add my own little twist.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do actually. Before I chose a place I make a research about it. That's why I now make my own food, I have realised that people have started to serve us food cooked in dirty environments and not suing fresh products. The internet has really helped me learn how to make food that I love. I can make anything from pizza to cakes. I always add my own little twist.
That's good. May your tribe increase in number. Cooking our food is always good.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think he means those who like Fast food don't mind the place from where they are buying like people are ready to buy even from small stalls at roadside.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The truth of the matter is that I don't eat just about anywhere that I see because my body is very sensitive to what I consume and once I eat something that is not good I am going to start having health challenges.

Back