Fast growing business at your location.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is always a business that is growing at an incredible rate around. Where I stay here POS business has been growing really fast even at an impossible speed.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
In my location, the fast growing business is rice wholesale and retail, also owning beaches. Next is the milk tea business which I would also start selling Monday next week.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Same here I have noticed that everywhere now have the POS stand. it is good that we are all making money but it seems a risky business
What is POS by the way?

I think its the food business that is always popular and the majority of people like to eat outside be its fast food or normal food as these days not many like to cook at home as it takes time and is not easy so they prefer to get it from outside and it does not cost so much for the stores to cook in bulk and sell and they make good profits

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
There are so many businesses this time off and online. In this pandemic, many were able to find ways to earn be it a small or big business what is important is there is money and to have something on their plates.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here I have noticed that everywhere now have the POS stand. it is good that we are all making money but it seems a risky business
It's really good, I don't bother going to banks or ATM for cash .
In my location, the fast growing business is rice wholesale and retail, also owning beaches. Next is the milk tea business which I would also start selling Monday next week.
Rice wholesale not really popular here, the business is a good one but complicated as Rice's price is not stable here
The fast growing business here in my country is the hotel business. Many people eat at hotels nowadays
Hotels here are mainly for the new guys in town . it's popular but That much "here"

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.120
Raw Dex
$0.003
I live in an area where there is a wholesale market for readymade garments. So here renting your property gets good money, people have rebuilt their houses and shops on the ground floor to give them on rent. This has become a business here which is growing these days.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
There are also Xerox copy centers here left and right ID lamination. I noticed they always have customers doing the photo copying of manuals books and reports, by bulk.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is just a machine the pos machine that is used in affiliations with banks to transact business of depositing and receiving cash.
Thanks now I understood and am aware of what that means and yes it's quite popular here too and many people work like that in their normal Grocery stores too.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes it's a good business and not very tough to start with and in India many people have started their mobile shops in which they sell data and voice packs and also repair phones

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it's a good business and not very tough to start with and in India many people have started their mobile shops in which they sell data and voice packs and also repair phones
Yea, you're right the business is not tough to start only if you aren't intending to add repairs of phones to the business because that will definitely requires a certain level of expertise

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yea, you're right the business is not tough to start only if you aren't intending to add repairs of phones to the business because that will definitely requires a certain level of expertise
There is a way people are Making it easier here. They have the arrangement with those who repair so they take the phone and get it repaired from another person and still make profit from it

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Yeah this is a simple business to start but it needs money though to start . in my location you would need to have a store to start the business.

Back