Faucet or ptc sites?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think we all know ptc and faucet sites are free earning platforms that we spend some time in order to earn small amount of coins,
For me ptc is way better than faucet because i can earn from ptc sites without any limit, and they don't limit their earning every hour, all you have to do is click on ads. And wait till the ads. Finish and click another one,
What about you which is better way of earning some coins?
And which is faster?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes, PTC websites are better since the user can discover new websites and do not have to wait for some time. However, there are only a few PTC websites which have sufficient ads and pay well.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
Everyone could have his own view, but in my view both are equivalent in some aspect. As both are easy to use and both pay very low, before start working properly it's better to assess it's earning verses time consumption.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, PTC websites are better since the user can discover new websites and do not have to wait for some time. However, there are only a few PTC websites which have sufficient ads and pay well.
Yeah some how paid to click web sites have much option to earn some coins than faucet sites, and like you said we don't have to wait in order to earn.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah some how paid to click web sites have much option to earn some coins than faucet sites, and like you said we don't have to wait in order to earn.
I like Faucets, because I don't have to wait. If I show up at the appointed time (which is one hour from the last time) it is always waiting for me. If I go to a PTC site I never know if there are going to be ads until I get there and if there are none, I never know how long until it will be until they have any. With my Faucet, I know exactly how long it will take me before I go (10 seconds), so I leave it open in a browser tab all day and never need to wait. Like any other Crypto earning site, you need to know the operating procedures when you sign up.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I have tried some paid to click sites before in the past but i was not able to withdraw from any. I think if i am given a choice to choose i would go for faucet sites. I have earned a lot from faucet sites before.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like Faucets, because I don't have to wait. If I show up at the appointed time (which is one hour from the last time) it is always waiting for me. If I go to a PTC site I never know if there are going to be ads until I get there and if there are none, I never know how long until it will be until they have any. With my Faucet, I know exactly how long it will take me before I go (10 seconds), so I leave it open in a browser tab all day and never need to wait. Like any other Crypto earning site, you need to know the operating procedures when you sign up.
Okay that is good option, i know that some faucets pay every hour and others every 30 minutes and their are some which pays every 5 minutes, and the hourly earning one don't take that much time, but the payment is bit lower, i like ptc because i can use them for longer time and there are ads which have good payment rates.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Okay that is good option, i know that some faucets pay every hour and others every 30 minutes and their are some which pays every 5 minutes, and the hourly earning one don't take that much time, but the payment is bit lower, i like ptc because i can use them for longer time and there are ads which have good payment rates.
The one I use has paid me every hour for three years as long as I click the ROLL Button, but they also pay me daily for my Bitcoin Balance @ about 4% APR depending on the market. My current Balance is
  • 0.00807098 BTC
I also earn 20% APR on the 12,500 FUN Tokens I have locked for six months. I got paid yesterday and bought 12,500 more FUN Tokens and the rest went into my Working Balance.

So as you can see, it's not as low paying as some people think.
They have been paying for 10 years and I have withdrawn to Fiat cash (USD) with no problems.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So as you can see, it's not as low paying as some people think.
They have been paying for 10 years and I have withdrawn to Fiat cash (USD) with no problems.
Wow its good to earn that much, but the thing is that in order to earn interest on the faucet site you need to have a lots of money already on the sites, i remember that when we hold some coins the site calculates an interest and pays the user.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
For me l think l am not interested in any one of the mentioned above. This is Because earning through the PTC venture takes ages to reach the payout in a matter of fact.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me l think l am not interested in any one of the mentioned above. This is Because earning through the PTC venture takes ages to reach the payout in a matter of fact.
Of course earning from thus small paying platforms is bit hard and yeah it takes some time to reach the minimum withdrawal limit in order to withdraw, but i think ptc is much better than faucet, but still takes some time.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow its good to earn that much, but the thing is that in order to earn interest on the faucet site you need to have a lots of money already on the sites, i remember that when we hold some coins the site calculates an interest and pays the user.
Yes, your balance needs to be over 30,000 Satoshi, but that is only a little over $10 USD.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
10$ mays look like small money but in my country that is huge, speaking the truth there are a lots of employees that work less than 1$ per day.
All the more reason you should jump on this like a dog on a bone. They have been paying me for three years and I have never spent one cent of my own money. I honestly do not know if they service your country, but you can sign up for free and find out without taking anyone elses word. Make sure you sign up for the free CryptoTab Browser too and you will soon be walking in tall cotton.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All the more reason you should jump on this like a dog on a bone. They have been paying me for three years and I have never spent one cent of my own money. I honestly do not know if they service your country, but you can sign up for free and find out without taking anyone elses word. Make sure you sign up for the free CryptoTab Browser too and you will soon be walking in tall cotton.
Oh thank you, i will sign up on the site you mantioned and try my best to make some additional income, i hope they work in my area, i can see that you are earning good amount of money from thus websites and faucet sites, i wish i know about the this well before. Thanks again.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh thank you, i will sign up on the site you mantioned and try my best to make some additional income, i hope they work in my area, i can see that you are earning good amount of money from thus websites and faucet sites, i wish i know about the this well before. Thanks again.
I would really appreciate it if you let me know your results so I can share it with other Indonesians. Let me know if there is any way I can help you. The best part is, it will only take you a day or two to see if they add to your accounts and in a month you should have enough to withdraw to your CryptoTab NC Wallet.

Back