Faucets to claim with mobile phone

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have been claiming from different faucets with my laptop. Though it isnt really much but it is still something as I keep myself busy with it when I'm not actively working. But just have recent my laptop. have gone totally bad so I can't use it for now. I'm looking at using my phone. I have tried with my Android phone but I get stuck and it doesn't go pass some point.
Are there faucets you can recommend that I can easily use my Android phone to make some claims. please point me to these faucets

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been claiming Satoshi from FreeBitco.in for a few years and I prefer using my desktop when I am online doing other things and I can leave it open in another Browser window and switch over to make a claim in about 10 seconds each hour. For times when I am away, I use my Android clock timer to alert me when the hour is up and Chrome Browser to make my claims. I have collected millions of Satoshi with this simple system.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
For me l am not interested in any of the faucet claiming websites that are available online. The Idea of crypto currency has never crossed my mind for that matter.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
There are lots of faucet sites you can earn with on your smartphone, personally i have never made used of a laptop for faucet earnings before. One of my favorites is faucet crypto.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you can use those faucet sites that you were using on you pc, because if the faucet site is wab based and can be opend on browser then you can access them on you phone browser, like faucetin, coint pay, faucet pay, and many more, but make sure this faucet pay better than other because faucet takes a time.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you can use those faucet sites that you were using on you pc, because if the faucet site is wab based and can be opend on browser then you can access them on you phone browser, like faucetin, coint pay, faucet pay, and many more, but make sure this faucet pay better than other because faucet takes a time.
My phone runs the Chrome web browser and opens my FreeBitco.in Faucet just like it does on my desktop computer. Last night we went out for dinner and I made two claims from my Faucet with the phone I had in my pocket when the clock timer said my hour waiting time was up.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My phone runs the Chrome web browser and opens my FreeBitco.in Faucet just like it does on my desktop computer. Last night we went out for dinner and I made two claims from my Faucet with the phone I had in my pocket when the clock timer said my hour waiting time was up.
Yeah if the faucet we earn money from is web based then we can access with browser that is found on our phone, in that way we can still collect from faucets even if we are not around our pc.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah if the faucet we earn money from is web based then we can access with browser that is found on our phone, in that way we can still collect from faucets even if we are not around our pc.
Exactly and it does not just apply to when we are away from home, I take advantage of this feature every time I go to a different part of my home all day long. It only takes a second or two to shove my phone in my pocket so I never lose touch.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.538
I hate that venture of claiming out of the cryptocurrency. This venture has been a very slowly means as far as the cryptocurrency earning is concerned for the truth of the matter.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are numerous number of faucets that you can join and execute the task on your phone but I would rather prefer to channel my energy on cryptocurrency projects that are more rewarding.

Back