Favorite Netflix Movies or Series?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To be honest, i never watch TV anymore for more than 15 years. We have cable tv with many channels but we never watch it anymore (its include on our internet packages). Now, we only use TV to watch OTT or streaming service like Netfix or Disney+.

I still remember, my wife asked me to subs for Netflix because she want to watch her korean tv series. Since then, we continue using Netflix until now.
Talking about favorite Netflix Movies or Series, here are my list :
1. The Big 4, its Indonesian Movie who made for Netflix as Netflix Original Movies, you should watch this, it was fun watching it.
2. The Night Comes For Us, its the first Netflix Original Movies from Indonesia, i really enjoy watching this if you are into action movie.
3. Vincenzo, korean series, its the first korean drama that i watch every week while the drama still on going.
4. Friends, last but not least, this series is the reason why i stay on Netflix because i can watch it over and over again daily, its my all time favorite.

How about your list?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have stop watching movies or series, icconsider it waste of time. If am not working online , I will be doing domestic chores. My wife love watching zee world and other romance series and I find watching those series a waste of precious time.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have stop watching movies or series, icconsider it waste of time. If am not working online , I will be doing domestic chores. My wife love watching zee world and other romance series and I find watching those series a waste of precious time.
I am a movie or series lover, i learn american English by watching Friends (so, its depend on the purpose then).
And its okay if you felt that way, no worries

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Narcos (special new mexico season) and money heist is my favorite. some people call Money Heist a over rated series but i enjoyed of watching this series a lot.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My favorite Netflix movies and series are Stranger Things and The Crown. I also enjoy watching Black Mirror and Ozark.
I knew all of them, but i still dont watch it. My friends told me that Stranger Things and The Crown is really good, but i still dont have that time to watch them. In my case and defense, i will spend my time to watch all of episode if i find it interesting, and for now, its not good for me. But i will try next time, fo sure

kimrapunzel

Complete Stranger
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My favorite Netflix series is cafe minnangdam it's a Korean series and it's really good for people who like romance with a little bit of comedy
Post automatically merged:

My favorite series is Wednesday

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My favorite Netflix series is cafe minnangdam it's a Korean series and it's really good for people who like romance with a little bit of comedy
Post automatically merged:

My favorite series is Wednesday
Wednesday is really popular now but i'm not wacth it yet, maybe i will try it later.
I see, you love romance and Korean Drama, last Korean Drama i watch was Reborn Rich, and i dont have list yet. I dont have that much time doing it now, i rather do forum sites for now LOL

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
Here are a few popular Netflix original movies and series, mostly people like these.

Stranger Things

The Witcher

The Crown

Orange is the New Black

Ozark

Bridgerton

The Queen's Gambit

Narcos

House of Cards

Bojack Horseman

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes I only watch in YT and some site but only a few mins that I can watch. How about you?
I have some subs like Netflix, Disney+, and WeTV for now. If my wife and i want to watch some movies on HBO GO or Amazon Prime we will subs again but not for now.
I personally don't watch Netflix. I normally use a TV decorder with a setlite dish like the DStv among others
My Internet provider also give us TV Cable and we rarely use it, we use our internet to watch Netflix or Disney+ and of course youtube

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have some subs like Netflix, Disney+, and WeTV for now. If my wife and i want to watch some movies on HBO GO or Amazon Prime we will subs again but not for now.

My Internet provider also give us TV Cable and we rarely use it, we use our internet to watch Netflix or Disney+ and of course youtube
I see. I might subs again Netflix again soon if I'm not busy anymore.

Back