Fear of failure in business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
I think this is very common and being in the mind of every business individual because they feel if they fail they may incur a big loses which is really true, but of course there are really some risks in business and if we will be afraid of it then we will end up quitting.
Yes fear is common and the truth of the matter is that it does not change anything to be afraid or not. The best thing to do would be to face the fear and try your very best to overcome it. I believe everyone has one fear or the other.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
It is very understandable that someone who is just getting into business would be scared of failing and that is a completely normal reaction to have I feel.

How I look at it is that being so new to something such as a business, I am more than likely going to fail at some point. Failing doesn't mean I will never succeed failing allows me to look at why my business failed and what I need to do to prevent that from happening again.

Always learn from your failures as that will make you a better person when it comes to business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
It is very understandable that someone who is just getting into business would be scared of failing and that is a completely normal reaction to have I feel.

How I look at it is that being so new to something such as a business, I am more than likely going to fail at some point. Failing doesn't mean I will never succeed failing allows me to look at why my business failed and what I need to do to prevent that from happening again.

Always learn from your failures as that will make you a better person when it comes to business.
Yes i very much agree with you on this, there is nothing wrong with you being scared, after all you are actually trying something new and different. The only thing is do not let the fear limit you in the end.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Yes i very much agree with you on this, there is nothing wrong with you being scared, after all you are actually trying something new and different. The only thing is do not let the fear limit you in the end.
This is very true. If you let fear get the better of you, it will result in you giving up and then not getting anywhere. Learning from your mistakes and taking another chance is the best way to success.

You have to remember, many business owners failed when they first started out and those that are not successful with big businesses are the ones who never gave up and learned from past mistakes.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.008
I think that the fear is common to most people that are inspiring to start on different ventures be it online or offline. The fear is more evidently because of the higher ongoing high inflation rates.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Nobody will love to fail in a business. If the person is focusing on not failing and the person is panicking, the person may lose his money because thinking that way is just like a distraction

This is the reason why those who are very serious about that business is always going to make sure to plan extensively in order for them to have their way out of The business when it is very challenging.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One major reason why so many persons are yet to start your own business or give a particular career part a try is simply because they are scared fo failure. They do not want to try and fail, so they assume it is better not to try at all. Failing in business is not the end, though no one plans to fail, but when it happens see it as an opportunity to learn and grow.
Yes you are right, I agree with you. Indeed, many people are afraid to try new things because they are afraid of failure. Even though failure is a lesson to develop, and as an experience so that in the future the same failure will not be repeated.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
That was what I felt before starting my milk tea business. I was so afraid I might not profit or might have no customers to buy my milk tea. But it is not good to be negative if I did not listen to my gut, until this time I may not have a business.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I
One major reason why so many persons are yet to start your own business or give a particular career part a try is simply because they are scared fo failure. They do not want to try and fail, so they assume it is better not to try at all. Failing in business is not the end, though no one plans to fail, but when it happens see it as an opportunity to learn and grow.
I always learn from failure not only in business but also in other aspect of life as I see it as an avenue to grow.A person who never fails never try anything new .Failure is not the end of it all but a means to perfectness.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A person should have a healthy viewpoint about failure in business. Such mindset would be helpful in case one's business venture does not achieve the intended results.
In such scenario, a person would be able to obtain lessons and forge ahead in business.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
In general, beginners when starting a business have a lot of negative thoughts about their business, such as feelings of anxiety, fear of failure or fear of loss, etc. Negative thoughts or fear of failure must be thrown away by creating a simple but detailed business concept.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
You will have fear in business if you lack capital, no skill, no knowledge how to operate a new business. It's not good to operate a business in haste. You need a comprehensive and strategic planning.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

Being scared definitely shows that you know what you are going to lose if you don't do everything right in seeing your business succeed which is why I believe it is part of the motivating factors for you to be very serious with whatever you are doing in your business.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
You will have fear in business if you lack capital, no skill, no knowledge how to operate a new business. It's not good to operate a business in haste. You need a comprehensive and strategic planning.
You are very right, if you know much about the business you are about to engage in then it is sure you will be able to run in well and succeed in it as your level of confidence builds up and also you do not need to be over confident about it , check out for errors where necessary.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
You are very right, if you know much about the business you are about to engage in then it is sure you will be able to run in well and succeed in it as your level of confidence builds up and also you do not need to be over confident about it , check out for errors where necessary.
Correct the business must not apply estimation and assumption in his business. They are not accurate, thus yield no good results in profitability and customer retention.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is however impressive. I don't know why it's so difficult to take the fear of failure as a challenge and find for more ways in moving on with the business just like smoothly.
It is difficult because fear is so complicated and hard to accept that you feel it. Most people don't even know that fear is preventing them from starting a business. They use excuses such as; I don't have enough capital, there is too much competition or I don't have enough time. If you accept that you fear starting a business, it will be easier to deal with it.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
everybody scared to fail but if you will be scared then you won't suceed it does not hurt to try if you manage it well and work hard it won't fail

It is the reason why people are encouraged to take risk whenever it comes to starting a business but it is advised to take a reasonable risk.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Fear of failure is a terrible phobia. You can not tell until you pass the bridge. Successful people are natural risk takers. Any successful person you see have his own share of failure by through determination.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
That's true fear is like a disease if not successful in crossing the road of phobia. It will be a terrible mistake of the business owner if he tolerates his ignorance of running a business withiur a sufficient capital.

Back