Feedback or Appreciation you wish you got at work?

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Is there any specific feedback, recognition, or appreciation you would like to receive for your contributions or performance?

With me, I feel like I should be told to take time and better plan on pacing out how much I work in each day. I tend to go overboard, and end up not getting the sort of recognition or appreaciation that I want.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.008
It is important for management to motivate employees by showing appreciation of their job performance. For me, encouraging words from my manager such as "well done, keep it up" is motivating. Of course, getting a pay raise or bonus would be great. :)

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It is important for management to motivate employees by showing appreciation of their job performance. For me, encouraging words from my manager such as "well done, keep it up" is motivating. Of course, getting a pay raise or bonus would be great. :)
I get encouraged in my work place almost all the time by the words that my bosses tell me.
Well, the fact that they appreciate me does not mean I should let it get into my head

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
I do get appreciated by my boss but that is done once in a while the appreciation that they have seen me in existence in the business premises. well i do not take it as a big thing at all because i wasn't raised up in love. I only developed love for myself and compasion for people.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
For me i don't really reason much about that though but i think it would definitely be nice if someone tells me thank you once in awhile for the effort i put in

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In some country the government agencies refuse to acknowledge the time and money spent by online workers, especially those who work at home. Instead the data of the online workers is robbed to make fake claims about the relatives and friends of top government employees who then get no work, no investment government jobs in the internet sector in a case of government SLAVERY.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
That is one way to boost the morale of the employees. A simple certificate of appreciation or token could mean a lot to an employee. I experienced receiving many certificates of appreciation and they are documents for a salary increment.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
In my former workplace, I was almost the brain of the organization as I ran almost everything. When I asked for increment, they refused which meant that they were under appreciated.

Back