Feeling happy, feeling relaxed

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I missed this relaxation room. It's where I voiced out my mixed emotions. I'm happy this very moment for the site I love returned. I hope it returns for good. I also hope this site goes straight and gets stronger. It's strength is also the strength of the members and staff. Kodus RIF.

received_781494147058577.gif

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Nice meeting you here. Are you iamawriter at SCF? Let's all wish and pray for a stronger RIF. It's my favourite site and I love RIF.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
I missed this relaxation room. It's where I voiced out my mixed emotions. I'm happy this very moment for the site I love returned. I hope it returns for good. I also hope this site goes straight and gets stronger. It's strength is also the strength of the members and staff. Kodus RIF.

View attachment 2242
I am glad that you came by here. It is also the same feeling for me to drop by today. As of today, I got my payment after more than a month.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I am glad that you came by here. It is also the same feeling for me to drop by today. As of today, I got my payment after more than a month.
I also received my payment months of July and August, but my payment for the month of June which was requested during the site owner's vacation hasn't been paid yet. But I was promised by the site owner to receive it within 24 hours. .

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
I also received my payment months of July and August, but my payment for the month of June which was requested during the site owner's vacation hasn't been paid yet. But I was promised by the site owner to receive it within 24 hours. .
I am glad that it will be paid. I am not sure when will this thing be back to normal. I mean we are all hoping that it should not be like this, right?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I am glad that it will be paid. I am not sure when will this thing be back to normal. I mean we are all hoping that it should not be like this, right?
Yes, I like a site that pays on time, but there are unforseen circumstances beyond our control unable the site owners to be continuously doing what we expect. We're still lucky for the site returns. Let's hope for the best and help the site to continue serving people.

Back