Feeling lazy after a tiresome offline work

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
I'm feeling lazy this evening but I'm inspired to write under the Relaxation portal. I'm free to express my feelings though others don't bother to read because the pay is 5 cents wahehe but money does not buy happiness. Despite feeling lazy but I could still inspire myself to utilize some minutes earning in the evening Ph time. I'm sleepy now lol.Good night from Philippines to yours.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
We all have to take break when we comes out from routine work, and we do something for our relaxation not only for money just like that, here posting in the relaxation room.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Feeling lazy after a tiresome offline work is normal and it is important to take care of yourself to recharge and avoid burnout and very importantly take a break and allow yourself to rest and recover after a tiresome offline work. Take a short break to stretch your legs, get some fresh air, or do something that you enjoy .

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
That is right, we need to take a short break. Our body is not a machine, it needs a break to relax and in so ding, we will be back to work full of energy again.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I'm feeling lazy this evening but I'm inspired to write under the Relaxation portal. I'm free to express my feelings though others don't bother to read because the pay is 5 cents wahehe but money does not buy happiness. Despite feeling lazy but I could still inspire myself to utilize some minutes earning in the evening Ph time. I'm sleepy now lol.Good night from Philippines to yours.
It is actually what happened to me yesterday because I was so tired when I came back from work that I couldn't do any other thing and slept off.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
It is actually what happened to me yesterday because I was so tired when I came back from work that I couldn't do any other thing and slept off.
Nah, you have gained much during sleep, energy, and sweet dreams. I usually sleep at 8:30in the evening. I cannot anymore suffice to proceed up to 9. This time, I am free for it is my break time, snack time. RIf time hehehe.

Back