Film Making Is A Stressful Business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always post here that I am a writer and a film market. Luckily, I got a job a few days ago. My friend called me to be a costume designer on a set. I agreed because I was going to get paid.

I have been here for two days shooting the movie and all I can say is that it is very stressful. A four minutes scene can be done for over an hour.

Do not underestimate the job because it looks easy. It is a very stressful job.
Yes, I totally agree with you, we should not underestimate other people's jobs that look easy, because when we are in their position, we are not necessarily able to carry out the tasks at hand.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I always post here that I am a writer and a film market. Luckily, I got a job a few days ago. My friend called me to be a costume designer on a set. I agreed because I was going to get paid.

I have been here for two days shooting the movie and all I can say is that it is very stressful. A four minutes scene can be done for over an hour.

First of all, I would like to wish you every success in your new job. I agree with you that this job is very stressful and demanding but so interesting at the same time.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Film making is not an easy business. You really need to have the passion to run the business. However, it can be very satisfying and rewarding if you made a great film which is high recognized.
Indeed, we have to know that this kind of job is not for everyone but again if you have so much passion for doing it, go for it, its always glad to know that your hard work paid off by seeing a lot of people see your movie and it means a lot of money

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Indeed, we have to know that this kind of job is not for everyone but again if you have so much passion for doing it, go for it, its always glad to know that your hard work paid off by seeing a lot of people see your movie and it means a lot of money
Yes, you are right. This job is not for everyone. You must have some skills and you must also love your job.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You would have to move from one location to another. Setting up all the logistics and crew to work efficiently. The profits are good if done properly and the film is quality.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally, I believe that it is going to look stressful for those that are not fully into that kind of business because it is not their field of expertise.
yes, doing this business is like riding a roller coaster, there is a lot of preparation from the beginning to production and post-production after that doing promotion for the movie and releasing it (and it took tons of time) and if you are not into this job, you're done

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

But you know what they say if it was easy everyone would do it I think theres something admirable about taking on a challenging job like film making and making something truly great out of it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.545
You would have to move from one location to another. Setting up all the logistics and crew to work efficiently. The profits are good if done properly and the film is quality.
Exactly
There are some movies that always look old and ugly. I won't even like to watch them

Back