Final Autoclaim faucet

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
The Final Autoclaim is another new crypto currency faucet that you can try out if you are looking for where to claim crypto currency for free and there are other ways you can make free BTC off the site

This is a new faucet as it has been online for only 18 Days . You can make the claim every 60 Minutes

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
You mean dutchycoprs or this is another faucet? Because I think I saw this thread already at the end of Autoclaim, anyway I don't know if it's Dutchycorps, for me that's the best faucet right now.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You mean dutchycoprs or this is another faucet? Because I think I saw this thread already at the end of Autoclaim, anyway I don't know if it's Dutchycorps, for me that's the best faucet right now.
That's why I feel everyone that post threads should share the exact website address or link to the faucet

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
That's why I feel everyone that post threads should share the exact website address or link to the faucet
Yes, because I think I have seen repeated threads, but hey, I think it refers to final autoclaim which is a good faucet, it should include the link to register there

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No it is not dutchy, it is another faucet website. I have tried it before but I don't like it because of the ads that are shown there.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
That's right and we cannot even know which website they are talking about so that will be confusing
Yes, I also think it is easier to leave the link below.
No it is not dutchy, it is another faucet website. I have tried it before but I don't like it because of the ads that are shown there.
Thanks friend for the clarification, I searched on the web and I think I know what it is, probably not so good

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes, I also think it is easier to leave the link below.

Thanks friend for the clarification, I searched on the web and I think I know what it is, probably not so good
Thankfully now we know that it's a new faucet and different than dutchy Corp but I don't think it's worth trying

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thankfully now we know that it's a new faucet and different than dutchy Corp but I don't think it's worth trying
Why not. You can try it if it is paying. And also it might be paying more than some faucet website that you know.
And it is better to go for faucet website that pays directly to our faucetpay account instantly.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Why not. You can try it if it is paying. And also it might be paying more than some faucet website that you know.
And it is better to go for faucet website that pays directly to our faucetpay account instantly.
Yes it's paying and I have also gotten paid already but I don't think it's well paying at least for me as I'm not doing any surveys.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it's paying and I have also gotten paid already but I don't think it's well paying at least for me as I'm not doing any surveys.
Since you have tried it before and it has paid you, so you should be able to compare it with others to see how well it paid to the others. And also, is it paying instantly to faucetpay account?

Back