Finally,rain came

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Cool, the rain pours heavily, it refreshes everyone here, We never expect that rain will come. At least the weatherman is accurate in his weather forecasts this day. We are so happy now, the weather is not anymore so hot. But I am still using two electric fans. I feel so relaxed during this snack time, it's also RIF time.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cool, the rain pours heavily, it refreshes everyone here, We never expect that rain will come. At least the weatherman is accurate in his weather forecasts this day. We are so happy now, the weather is not anymore so hot. But I am still using two electric fans. I feel so relaxed during this snack time, it's also RIF time.
We're so blessed than other part of the country. The rains just poured enough to cool the surroundings. Thankful we survived the scorching heat of the month of March though that was really intensely hot.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
We're so blessed than other part of the country. The rains just poured enough to cool the surroundings. Thankful we survived the scorching heat of the month of March though that was really intensely hot.
We had 3 days rain here every afternoon and now it's back to being hot.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, the hotness is so much that I wish I have air conditioners. Since January to March, the weather have been extremely hot and harsh, thank Providence for the gift of rain.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.130
Here in my country rain also came so earlier we enjoyed with it very much, particularly when you are in green area and rain started pouring then you will started feeling much more relaxed.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Honestly, the hotness is so much that I wish I have air conditioners. Since January to March, the weather have been extremely hot and harsh, thank Providence for the gift of rain.
We had rain for straight 3 afternoons but after that rain no more. It is extremely hot here this day.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Lucky in here theres no rain :3

Back