Find the right partners when your business goes wrong

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.720
Oh man, when you sense your business goes wrong because you failed to make it right, then find the right partners to save your business. Feel free that you are not alone and you tell yourself that you need others’ minds to support your business, with no pride to promote but humbleness for growth. Should you need prosperity, then do it with honor and pride to your decision. Find partners you can count on the vision you would want to flourish with them.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh man, when you sense your business goes wrong because you failed to make it right, then find the right partners to save your business. Feel free that you are not alone and you tell yourself that you need others’ minds to support your business, with no pride to promote but humbleness for growth. Should you need prosperity, then do it with honor and pride to your decision. Find partners you can count on the vision you would want to flourish with them.
Most business fail because of financial mismanagement. When owners use the business fund for a venture not related to the operation of the business it's more. likely to. fail. There must be a regular review of the business operations so that management or the owner can make decisions on what kind of intervention is needed to boost the business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.720
Most business fail because of financial mismanagement. When owners use the business fund for a venture not related to the operation of the business it's more. likely to. fail. There must be a regular review of the business operations so that management or the owner can make decisions on what kind of intervention is needed to boost the business.
There are abusive business owners. They are thinking their capital would last for years. It is best for them to find partners to regulate their expenses accordingly.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$0.603
I am sure that some businessmen are open to having business partners. As for me, I do not like to have a business partner and prefer sole proprietorship. It is what I wanted in the future.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.720
I am sure that some businessmen are open to having business partners. As for me, I do not like to have a business partner and prefer sole proprietorship. It is what I wanted in the future.
I also do not like business partners. I do not like clashes of opinions that may ruin the relationship. I better manage my milk tea business alone. I feel safe and relaxed. It might be good to have business partners if the business is very big.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If you don't want your business to have serious issue in the beginning this is the reason why you have to look for the right partners to start your business with because they will ensure the success of your business.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.280
The process for looking for the business partners or investors for almost a collapsing business is not an easy thing for sure. I think it's almost impossible cause investors would be unsure for their investments

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe when a business has challenges and it is very deep, the best thing to do is to negotiate a merger or outrightly sell the business. Save yourself stress and further losses.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been there before. I thought I'd never get out of it. I engadged like-minds. We interacted and l got her to invest. She became my partner. My business was back booming stronger than ever.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.720
It's also good to have business partners but we have to choose the one with good attitude and mood. They could be our best friends, family members relatives or good neighbors with standing capital.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hmn, it is good contribution. It is not that it is bad to find partner when a business is tilting towards failure. The problem is how do one get the right partner who has a clean conscience and not the bad motive of taking over the ownership of the business?. Many people had fallen into this mistake. Do you know the motives of partner you are inviting?. Many partners would rather destabilize your business instead of stabilize it. I'm not against the appointment of partner but care should be taken when appointing one.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.720
Hmn, it is good contribution. It is not that it is bad to find partner when a business is tilting towards failure. The problem is how do one get the right partner who has a clean conscience and not the bad motive of taking over the ownership of the business?. Many people had fallen into this mistake. Do you know the motives of partner you are inviting?. Many partners would rather destabilize your business instead of stabilize it. I'm not against the appointment of partner but care should be taken when appointing one.
You're so right, there are partners who like to take advantage of your business But it's should be better to conduct a background check if the person to avoid conflict of interest. But if the business has no problem it's better to have no business partner at all.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I believe when a business has challenges and it is very deep, the best thing to do is to negotiate a merger or outrightly sell the business. Save yourself stress and further losses.

Even when you are looking to merge your business with another company, it is paramount that you make sure that you merge with a company that have the same business ideology because it is the only way the business can be able to survive.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even when you are looking to merge your business with another company, it is paramount that you make sure that you merge with a company that have the same business ideology because it is the only way the business can be able to survive.
It is true though. There are some mergers that even end up destroying the little viability of the business. You should look for top players in the industry with culture of excellence and merge with.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.520
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yes it is good to have business partners. Businessmen should be open to having business partners. business partners help to run a business effectively thsn just being and sole proprietor.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.720
Business partners might be needed during difficult situations when thee capital is almost draining due to mismanagement of the business owner. There is no other alternative but to save the business.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is true though. There are some mergers that even end up destroying the little viability of the business. You should look for top players in the industry with culture of excellence and merge with.

This is the reason why I have to trust his friend of my friend who was looking to merge companies to make sure does he is joining together as a partner are going to be of good advantage to the business

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is why your close circle is important as a business person. Keep friends with ambitious business people too. You can easily strike a partnership with any of them if you have challenges in your own business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.173
Most people today tend to sell of their business once things goes rough for them, but personally i believe it would be better to go into partnership rather than selling it off completely.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.720
It's good to have a good business partners in case the business goes wrong. The business partners may contribute changes of the plans and think of an immediate innovation and strategies. Two heads are better than one.

Back