Firing an employee with bad manners lawful or not

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Firing an employee with bad manners may be lawful or not. It depends on the status of the employee. If he is on a probationary period, he could be fired on the spot. The case must also depend on the cause of firing the employee. If the reason is his bad manners, the company might be the cause of having such attitude, however, as a probationary, you need to be cautious of your actions because your credentials show no holding power for your retention at work. The employee might have refused to do his task willingly and instead of doing it, he assigned his co-worker to do it for him which is impractical. If the employee is a regular full -time and fired on the spot, it will be illegal. That employee may seek a lawyer but if his conduct is unlawful, he may face a trial, the best option is to resign.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.020
Bad manners has its certain limit, as sometime some employee shows this and we ignore. But when we put these manners on ignorance then sometimes they become habitual and then they need some serious action, which could end on their termination from job.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
An employee showing insubordination could be a ground for sacking him in the company. He is detrimental to the nearest of the other employees who work faithfully. He might get used to it and sooner or later many will be infected, so better sack that employee with bad manners.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.243
For me lawful or not I will surely sack any staff with bad character. I can't just stand people with bad character so I wouldn't hesitate to take my actions

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
For me lawful or not I will surely sack any staff with bad character. I can't just stand people with bad character so I wouldn't hesitate to take my actions
Yeah, me too, I will sack an employee right away for showing bad manners, and no respect to the business owner or staff. That employee is detrimental to the interest of the other employees.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.300
The employee might have refused to do his task willingly and instead of doing it, he assigned his co-worker to do it for him which is impractical. If the employee is a regular full -time and fired on the spot, it will be illegal.
First sentence is enough to get fired at my work place. You can't refused tasks when you sign contract where is define it is part of your workplace. No matter do you have regular full time or probabation contract.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.243
Definitely, It is to sack an employee for showing bad manners, and no respect to the business owner or staff. I know it will be lawful to me the interest of the business is paramount here

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
It is best to conduct a background check of the applicants before hiring them. Who knows if some of them are lazy and toxic? It might be a waste of time and money.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
An employee with toxic attitude could be reprimanded and let her write on 1000 words the reasons of misbehaving in an office or business. If the employee ignores the request, the business owner could fire her or him.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
That depends on the extent of his/her bad manner. If s(he) is just being arrogant or rude but have not made any mistakes, it's difficult for a company to fire him/her. If s(he) does not follow instructions of his/her supervisor, then it is absolutely lawful to terminate his employment.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
It is not allowed to hire someone if he or she is a regular employee. The company can give them sanctions and warnings before they are fired if they do not meet the standard regulations.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
There are regular employees who could be fired if the case is administrative. It's also based from the deliberation from the board. Like the case of my former Dean she was fired because of an administrative case.

Back