First Republic Bank acquired by JP Morgan

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
American Regulators have seized First Republic Bank, and sold it to JP Morgan Chase. FRB shares are worth 0 value, while JP Morgan has become the largest bank in the US.

There are many controversies and questions around it. JP Morgan already controlled 10% of US economy. The FDIC shared $13B losses, and gave $50B loan for this.

what is your take?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is exactly how the capitalistic economic system was primed to be. It was meant to make the rich very richer. And the poor very poorer. J.P. Morgan aided to control more of the American economy.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The reality in the business world is that the big businesses would always swallow the small businesses that cannot thrive and grow bigger. JP Morgan might monopolize the American financial institutions sector.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.228
In my view, JP Morgan has been proven its popularity in years now. It is possible for them to expand and merge with other bank companies. There is no doubt about this matter.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my view, JP Morgan has been proven its popularity in years now. It is possible for them to expand and merge with other bank companies. There is no doubt about this matter.
They didn't just expand here. The bank was offered to them to buy. And I am sure that the price would not be that big. That is the reward for building capacity over the years.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
American Regulators have seized First Republic Bank, and sold it to JP Morgan Chase. FRB shares are worth 0 value, while JP Morgan has become the largest bank in the US.

There are many controversies and questions around it. JP Morgan already controlled 10% of US economy. The FDIC shared $13B losses, and gave $50B loan for this.

what is your take?
I was astonished when I heard the news about the acquisition of first republic Bank by JP Morgan on Aljazeerat.
This acquisition is long overdue since last year when the shares of FRB began to depreciated in the stock market. I hope JPMorgan would use its expertise and experience to revive the bank.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was astonished when I heard the news about the acquisition of first republic Bank by JP Morgan on Aljazeerat.
This acquisition is long overdue since last year when the shares of FRB began to depreciated in the stock market. I hope JPMorgan would use its expertise and experience to revive the bank.
Given the pedigree of JP Morgan, I know that the bank would be revived. There are some institutions that are authorities and can cause a major move or alteration on am entire industry. That is what JP Morgan is.

Back