Fishing or kayaking?

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$1.240
Raw Dex
$0.040
If you had to choose which you would rather do, would you fish or go kayaking?

I would rather fish. I love being relatively relaxed and taking in the outside. Helps with the feeling of being calm.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
I am interested in giving fishing a shot because I think it could be a lot of fun and a good use of my time. I have never tried it before, so I am looking forward to giving it a try.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
I like fish but I do not like fishing, I cannot be cruel. I have not tried kayaking yet but I have tried rafting and I really enjoyed rafting.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.100
I like fish but I do not like fishing, I cannot be cruel. I have not tried kayaking yet but I have tried rafting and I really enjoyed rafting.
I have not tried to do fishing and kayaking. But, I wanted to try them if there is a chance. I will definitely try them.

Chisililltan

Complete Stranger
Aug 16, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Why not both? I was out on the lake last weekend, started the day fishing from the kayak, and it was a blast. There’s something special about drifting quietly on the water, rod in hand, just waiting for a bite. Plus, it’s so easy to paddle over to those hard-to-reach spots. If you’re ever looking for new places to explore, I found a site that shows best fishing spots near me. It’s been great for finding new lakes that are perfect for both fishing and kayaking.

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.081
If you had to choose which you would rather do, would you fish or go kayaking?

I would rather fish. I love being relatively relaxed and taking in the outside. Helps with the feeling of being calm.
It is true that fishing gives a feeling of tranquility and a lot of calm, it is something quite relaxed, calm and done with a lot of time, but in my case I prefer kayaking, it is quite fun for me, although if I am very tired and just want to sit maybe you prefer fishing

Back