Food Truck business

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have seen people in overseas countries running successful food truck businesses. In my country, a multinational fast food chai is running this type of business. I am not sure about the level of success of this venture.

I invite you to ventilate on the topics outlined below.
  1. Besides obtaining the requisite business licenses, what other conditions should a person seeking to launch a food truck business meet?
  2. What strategies should a food truck business employ so as to overcome any existing barriers to entry?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
Main important thing is be between people who like use this services. If you don't have those or you are not in real place you will go broke. I would choose be near bars.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
In fact, food truck business is feasible until now. But then, some businessmen replaced the idea in using the vans. They tend to use the vans in delivering and selling fruits or vegetables from one place to another here these days.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
A couple of years ago, the government has implemented a pilot program to encourage Food Truck business. But it was not a success. Business of Food Truck was not good. People still prefer to go to restaurants and eateries. The only success is vans selling ice cream.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
There used to be a time where i would say this was very lucrative, but right now from what i have noticed. Does who run a food truck business usually have stores or restaurants as their main business.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There used to be a time where i would say this was very lucrative, but right now from what i have noticed. Does who run a food truck business usually have stores or restaurants as their main business.

The success of this business depends a lot on inflation and the prices you tend to offer. If you offer good prices, then you may manage to make sales. However, it would still be quite challenging thing to do in the first place.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Food truck business is not cthat common in Nigeria. Apart from seeing the application ofc thev business in movies, it is not that popular in Nigeria. It is only in few places the businezz can be found.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
People prefer to patronize food trucks because it offers the convenience of bringing the food down to you unlike restaurants where you have to go there. They are popular in my country.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Main important thing is be between people who like use this services. If you don't have those or you are not in real place you will go broke. I would choose be near bars.
I believe a food truck business would thrive if it targets to serve people in educational institutions. Given that students studying in colleges and universities usually buy meals out of their pockets, it would be lucrative for a businessperson to supply these people with food at the designated meal times.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Food business in general would be lucrative in student locations because they don't have much time to be cooking food. It can also work in corporate locations like a banking layout where many banks are located. You just target break periods and come to supply.
I believe a food truck business would thrive if it targets to serve people in educational institutions. Given that students studying in colleges and universities usually buy meals out of their pockets, it would be lucrative for a businessperson to supply these people with food at the designated meal times.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many food trucks in here. However, I have seen many such kind of food truck business getting flopped. They never made enough sales to survive and thrive in the first place!

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Food truck business is a kind of business that can afford to escape the need for an ideal location to set up. If a location doesn't favour it, it can simply move to another location.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Food truck business is a kind of business that can afford to escape the need for an ideal location to set up. If a location doesn't favour it, it can simply move to another location.
Food truck business is lucrative especially in urban areas where there are high demands for food commodities. Presently, high cost of fuel has made the business very costly to operate from one location to another.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
There is no truck food services here. What we have restaurants fast food chains in malls and outside malls. People can buy in drive thru. But it's okay if there's truck food delivery service.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
You are absolutely right with this, it doesn't have any problem with location, it might even be able to move through different locations in a day and that could bring about meeting more customers and more sales.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think a good food truck business would integrate the cost of fuel into the final cost of the food to be sold. It sure works in mega cities with high level of industrial inclination m

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
In Croatia owner sell fast food bar with all equipment for 180 000 euros. It is between 4 main bars in town. Since he don't work, smaller food truck show and collect every night money from drunk customers.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Sell varieties of food it does it better. it is better to have the variety of foods. Eaters or buyers like varieties of food . This will help you compete favourably with others

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Food truck business is very profitable. People who are always in a hurry opt to buy food in a food truck services. The food is still hot and the menu are posted in the body of the truck and you will just choose your food order.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
Food truck business is some sort of high investing business as we need to invest much more amount, we need to passes through different license process. Here small food van business is successful, as people park there van near commercial area and start selling food.

Back