For How Long Can You Invest?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Some people can invest in a business for five years before they take their profits and some people can not go for a year.

I have invested in a business for over three years now and I have not taken my profit. It would have been a lot of money by the time I choose to withdraw.

How about you?
Can you invest for long?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Well, personally I am one of those people who can invest for many years before making profits, but on the other hand I also have another part of my portfolio for the short term, it really depends on the asset or business in which I am investing.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
Some people can invest in a business for five years before they take their profits and some people can not go for a year.

I have invested in a business for over three years now and I have not taken my profit. It would have been a lot of money by the time I choose to withdraw.

How about you?
Can you invest for long?
Are you sure you can be patience to do this five years is too long I think you can get profit every week its depend on how much you invested in the business and if you have money set aside for this which you can use to run the business successfully

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
There are some stocks which I have hold for more than ten years. They are mainly dividend paying blue chip stocks. I receive dividends on a regular basis. That is a great source of passive income. I see no reason to sell them at the moment.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It all depends on your ability to endure and be patient, because sometimes an investment may take up to one year or two years or as far as 6 years before the investor can get his or her return on investment.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

How about you?
Can you invest for long?
I had a mix of short and longterm investments and both have their pros and cons. Sometimes its hard to resist the urge to take profits but in my experience, holding onto investments for a longer time often pays off good. for me its all about finding that balance between risk and reward.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I have invested in a mutual fund and am checking my profit every year. For 8 years now, it grows. My investment capital was $ 150 USD and after 8 years, the increment reaches $ 1,500 USD.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I have never gone into a long investment before though but i believe if the situation calls for me to go into a long term investment, i should be able to hold on.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
It really depends on the kind of investment I make how much I am making from the investment and whether it would be best if I cashed out the investment before I lost anything.

If I know nothing is happening and my investment is safe I feel I could keep it going for a long while.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
It really depends on the kind of investment I make how much I am making from the investment and whether it would be best if I cashed out the investment before I lost anything.

If I know nothing is happening and my investment is safe I feel I could keep it going for a long while.
What you said is really true it's depends on the type of investment and how much you have at hand to invest,

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I invest for the short term and long term, so it will depend on the level of risk of the investment instrument itself, for IPOs I generally invest less than 1 month. For crypto I aim for the long term but I will use a gold strike if the price spikes high to take profit.

Back