Forex Trading As Day Job

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Forex is one of the best ways to make money but it's full of risks and if you are not careful you may lose all of your earnings and savings but if you can learn it then it's better than any daily job.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Day Traders are short term trading style less than a day and they don't like scalping trading style. A day trader must be able to analyze the market on the H1 or H4 timeframe and then monitor trading positions throughout the day. Day trading is a big risk they often lose, because they are impatient and not suitable for beginners. Day trading also requires a lot of skill and should only be practiced by professional traders as the main income.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.245
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forex exchange could be taken as a day job because it is a very lucrative and wonderful investment to try if you understand how to analyse the market properly.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think it is safe to take forex exchange as a day job because that's where you would want to push it hard and at the end, you would incur losses. It is safer if you just do it as just a hobby.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Forex trading is a very amazing venture that can make you a fortune, the number one fact that every entrepreneur should be alive to is that any industry that has a lot of money movements is very lucrative but always the question is how can this work for me. Once you are sure how it will work for you then the next step is to start implementing what has been recommended to be working for you.

One key thing when it comes to making money is to always have the desire to make a difference or gain knowledge as opposed to a mentality that you just need to make money. Once you are sure you have the right and verified information on how to make forex trading will you make the money yourself?

When you want to make money through forex trading then you need to understand the best strategy that will work for you and what exactly are you wanting to be trading in. Understand the trading pairs that you will always be aligned to. Mostly currencies for GERMANY, CANADA, SWITZERLAND, SINGAPORE, the USA, the UK, and AUSTRALIA are the most important currencies in trading. Then we have indices, ETFs, Stocks and commodities. So understand what exactly will work for you. The tools you are going to use to monitor the market are paramount such as investing dot com, xe, and fx calendar among the many tools.

Only with that information will you be able to achieve in this field. But as a beginner, the easiest you can start with is cryptocurrency arbitrage trading. All you have to do is find wallets where you can buy your crypto low and find other wallets or exchangers where you can sell your crypto high and that is it you to start making money instantly.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
If you have other stable sources of income, then i don't think it's really a bad idea having forex trading as a side hustle. The risk involved in forex trading is just too much i wont really want anyone to focus on just that on a daily basis.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
That is a very good source of income for those who are skilled in this like you. My ex-bf became rich due to FirexTrading. But he wakes up at 3 dawn to check the trading. I do not know how he did it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I would like to learn forex trading too and also planning to take the help of @Enxx and invest some amount in his scheme so that I can see if it becomes profitable for me or not

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
It is indeed profitable. Many became rich through trading. I have a strong desire to learn Forex trading. I want to try my luck. I have to attend seminars or watch YouTube.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think the first step for us to learn it properly and then set aside an amount which we can afford to lose so that we don't hamper our day to day wants with it

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
That's right but I noticed that those traders seldom experience losses mostly winning. There's a trader in my place, he has now three cars. He was able to buy a very expensive house almost 6 million worth. This means to say he's gaining in his Forex trading.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
There is no doubt that its not easier and you really need to work really hard and also smart to be able to earn from trading and also needs to be patient and need to be a quick learner

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
The only way to achieve this is to attend trainings. I saw there on my research figures to calculate and see diagrams and line graphs. It's so exciting and thought provoking.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I haven't seen anyone giving training about it and could be its not even legal in my country so I don't see anyone openly earning from it and claiming it openly

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
Why is that so? Next week there's a Forex trading seminar here but it happens that I am not available on their planned schedule. There is another on summer. I can surely attend the seminar.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
That's good it's legal there, I will research to see if it's legal in India or not and why we don't have any such seminars for those that are interested in forex trading

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
It's legal and the city government gave petmit to the initiators. They are foreigners with complete papers and permits. They're from rugs to riches. I will send you the invitation video thru your messenger and contact the host if you can watch live for free.

Back