Format Bitcoin Wallet Address

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
We really need a Bitcoin address to be able to receive Bitcoin from anyone and anywhere directly, how to get a Bitcoin address is also very easy, you only need to register properly, it's a web wallet, crypto exchange, mobile wallet, desktop wallet etc. After having an account with a crypto wallet you only need to select Bitcoin and create a new wallet and you will get a new wallet. There are several wallets that support changing Bitcoin addresses every time you make a transaction, although old Bitcoin addresses can still be used without needing to replace them.

Until now we can find several Bitcoin addresses with the following format:

1. P2PKH
Bitcoin addresses start with the number "1". example: 1BwUiZcKKpNicDQqPKNPivZd2e9..

2. P2SH
Bitcoin addresses start with the number "3" example: 3J98t1WpEZ73CNmQviecrnyiWr..

3. Bech32
Bitcoin address starts with 3 letters like “bc1” example: bc1qar0srrr7xfkvy5l643lydnw9re59...

4 taproots
Bitcoin addresses start with four letters like "bc1p: example:
Example: bc1pmnfrwpndsqmk5yh69yjr5lfgfg4e..

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
I have got a Coinbase bitcoin address starting with 3B, now I do not have access to the coinbase wallet, can I use the address with any other wallet. What is the procedure for using this address with other wallets?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Of course you can't use a Bitcoin address from Coinbase on another wallet, especially if you have lost access to opening a Coinbase wallet. It's better to forget that wallet address or create a new Coinbase account, or any wallet from either a crypto exchange or a crypto wallet.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
I have got a Coinbase bitcoin address starting with 3B, now I do not have access to the coinbase wallet, can I use the address with any other wallet. What is the procedure for using this address with other wallets?
So you mean that every platform has their own format for bitcoin address and I have never heard about this until now. I will check for Trust wallet and Binance they are the only one I use

Back