New đźš© Forum wheel

This website is new or hasn't been confirmed as legit or scam. Be wary.

Mildredtabitha

Complete Stranger
Jan 31, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forum wheel is a website where you get paid to post on forums. You have to join and make ten good quality posts and wait to be approved.

Once you are approved, you receive a rating that will determine how many credits you get per post. Then you have to register and subscribe to available forums by connecting them to your forum wheel account.

The last time I got paid was in 2023 December. But currently there is a glitch in the system where you write and don't get any credit. I'll check on it in the coming months to see if it is fixed.

I have edited to add my payment proof.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240202-110119.png
    Screenshot_20240202-110119.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have already heard a lot about it, I think it is not working properly, there are so many negative feedback about this site. But it was one of the best paid to post forum.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.883
I have an account on forum wheel back then but I really didn't know how it worked so I stopped visiting the site, but I heard the site have stopped working, I guess that information was wrong.

Mildredtabitha

Complete Stranger
Jan 31, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have already heard a lot about it, I think it is not working properly, there are so many negative feedback about this site. But it was one of the best paid to post forum.

Yes. It has been having some problems like writing and not getting any credit. There could be a bug in the system.

I have an account on forum wheel back then but I really didn't know how it worked so I stopped visiting the site, but I heard the site have stopped working, I guess that information was wrong.

Sorry you didn't know how it worked. There was instructions after you joined that you needed to follow before you started earning.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.883
Yes. It has been having some problems like writing and not getting any credit. There could be a bug in the system.

Sorry you didn't know how it worked. There was instructions after you joined that you needed to follow before you started earning.
Okay maybe I we take time to check it out again when am free, but what about the issue of crediting you talked about, has the admin said anything about it so far?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
I checked this site and it said that ForumWheel was officially shut down, so it no longer pays people or accepts new members. It is better to stay away from this site. You may check it again on the web, it is displayed on the screen that is officially closed.

Mildredtabitha

Complete Stranger
Jan 31, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Okay maybe I we take time to check it out again when am free, but what about the issue of crediting you talked about, has the admin said anything about it so far?
I only contacted site admin who then contacted forum wheel admin. I have edited to add payment proof. I wrote in January but didn't get credit since January 11. I might try again in April.

I checked this site and it said that ForumWheel was officially shut down, so it no longer pays people or accepts new members. It is better to stay away from this site. You may check it again on the web, it is displayed on the screen that is officially closed.

I didn't know that since I haven't been active for the last two weeks. I have added my payment proof.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
The website was very popular 5-6 years ago, but some users found it difficult to qualify for paid posting. Do you know how many other members of forum wheel have been paid recently.

Mildredtabitha

Complete Stranger
Jan 31, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The website was very popular 5-6 years ago, but some users found it difficult to qualify for paid posting. Do you know how many other members of forum wheel have been paid recently.
I think i was the last one to be paid. Many people were not active last year. I'll check in the coming months if people are actively writing. And if I get paid this year, I will give an update.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.215
Congratulations for that. I will have to check on that in very carefully. This is because l once seen and even read reviews from the forums whereby most users are complaining about the site.

Mildredtabitha

Complete Stranger
Jan 31, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Congratulations for that. I will have to check on that in very carefully. This is because l once seen and even read reviews from the forums whereby most users are complaining about the site.
Thank you. I did check it last week and forum wheel looks very different. I still don't get any credits when I write and so I have completely stopped writing there. I will try again after some time. I think the admin is too busy to address the site issues. The complaints you read from others are all true. I just hope forum wheel will be able to fix the bugs in the system soon.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Thank you. I did check it last week and forum wheel looks very different. I still don't get any credits when I write and so I have completely stopped writing there. I will try again after some time. I think the admin is too busy to address the site issues. The complaints you read from others are all true. I just hope forum wheel will be able to fix the bugs in the system soon.
you are very lucky that they have accepted your registration and you have been able to work there for me at first I submitted and account and it's was rejected due to my region of registration and from Africa but my country was listed in the registration form but am unable to be accepted I don't know if they have started accepting people from my region

bestwriter

Notable
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$8.200
Raw Dex
$0.070
I earned good at this Site but sadly it no longer pays. Everything about it was user friendly and earning was easy too Wish it revives and gives everyone that jopy of earning with ease.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Up to now I have not gotten approved by this website they declined my application many times so I think I have already opted them to some other forums

bestwriter

Notable
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$8.200
Raw Dex
$0.070
I visited it a long time ago. Good that they paid you just four months ago . I tried to login but I just cannot.
Post automatically merged:

Have you considered connecting your Forum to The Forum Wheel? I am starved of subscriptions there (lol)

Last edited:
Back