Forums that Teach us about Investments

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Yes, most of the forums we are active on have an investment section. You can learn so much from what people post in them. But it is best to supplement what you learn with reading professional investment blogs and watching vlogs created by professional investment coaches.
Yes but back then there was a forum that use to work specifically on investment it's formaly call investorpost it's a very old forum which I think dosnt exist again

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
I would love to participate in these websites and will prefer Indian websites as this way I can know about investments that work in India

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
I would love to participate in these websites and will prefer Indian websites as this way I can know about investments that work in India
What do you mean by Indian website, I believe that the best place to learn about inveatment is forum so it's nice to check the forum that interest you for such learning

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
What do you mean by Indian website, I believe that the best place to learn about inveatment is forum so it's nice to check the forum that interest you for such learning
I mean Indian investment options because if its an international forum then there will be investment options that may not be for me or I may not be interested in them

Back