Four Ways to Make Passive Income on Amazon

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
I think the Amazon offers a wide range of earning opportunities for the freelancers. However I once applied for the affiliate program as an affiliate but I failed cause I didn't have a website.
You don't need a website to earn as an Amazon affiliate. You can promote the links on social site and still make money as an affiliate marketer. IN order to sell through social sites, you need a lot of followers.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the Amazon offers a wide range of earning opportunities for the freelancers. However I once applied for the affiliate program as an affiliate but I failed cause I didn't have a website.
Well, having a website is always a prerequisite if you want to be successful as an affiliate marketer. it may not be a must sometimes but it is very important and necessary and most platforms always requires that.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
Well, having a website is always a prerequisite if you want to be successful as an affiliate marketer. it may not be a must sometimes but it is very important and necessary and most platforms always requires that.
There are affiliate networks that require you to have a website, however, there are multiple affiliate networks that do not require websites, they allow you do do it through social pages. Some affiliate networks are so easy to get started that all you need to do is sign up with their program and grab an affiliate link to promote.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
well it seems you have a good experience on how Amazon works and it will be great for you to give a proper explanation on how to do the others outside the one which you did not do on Amazon.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
well it seems you have a good experience on how Amazon works and it will be great for you to give a proper explanation on how to do the others outside the one which you did not do on Amazon.

Do you want me to give an explanation of things that I did not do on Amazon? How is that possible? I only try to share what I know or what I have experienced.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that before trying to sell any kind of product, you need to conduct a research about it and see how popular is it in the first place. This could not only save time, but it could also save you money and allow you to make money as well.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've never worked on Amazon but i am aware that it is a very good site to earn passive income especially through writing ebooks and also by selling digital products on the site.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
I really doubt that you actually tried Amazon Associate. If you had tried, you would have known you don't need a website to be accepted on the affiliate program. If fact, the approval is automatic, once your registration is complete, you can grab the affiliate link.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.218
In my opinion, l have never ventured on the selling through Amazon. I had thought of jumping into the affiliate marketing on the Amazon but then l have no website to enable me make enough sales.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
Affiliate Market is just one way to earn on Amazon, there are numerous ways. Amazon merch is one of the most interesting ways to use Amazon to make money, you can sell your self designed products at no cost

Mr Vector

Complete Stranger
Jan 5, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is true that we can earn with Amazon but it is not everybody that can earn because I have tried Amazon Kindle and affiliate program but never earn with any of the two. So it depends on the tip we have for them before we can earn with them.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
I thunk everyone can earn from Amazon, however, before you can start earning through your chosen method, you need to see if you have the right skills. Skills are important to earn.

Back