Free 1000 naira instantly to your bank account in Nigeria

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I did not believed this until I joined PalmPay yesterday and got N1000 welcome bonus and I was able to withdraw it instantly to my bank account. The person that gave me the link got N500. I was lucky to received N1000.

Apart from the money, I also got bonus of N100 airtime of which I loaded it to my phone.

Today also I have received MY for daily login and N200 free money that I withdrew also to my bank account.

The good thing is that there is money to claim everyday. So why not click on the below link or us this code " ATHK1396 " when you register as invite code and start claiming your free money. Hurry before the promo stop.

https://link.palmpay.com/xc1xc

Note: If you don't use this link of the code, you might not get the bonuses. And also the bonuses varies, you might not receive N1000 but N500 as my friend. And you must verify your account with bvn to increase your chances.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
Does the opportunity beneficial to all the people from all the countries?
What is the payment processors for the non Nigerians? What exactly types of the tasks do they offer on the platform?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Does the opportunity beneficial to all the people from all the countries?
What is the payment processors for the non Nigerians? What exactly types of the tasks do they offer on the platform?
It is not for all country but mainly for people living in Nigeria. And it is a bank app like cashapp in the United States

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow
I did not believed this until I joined PalmPay yesterday and got N1000 welcome bonus and I was able to withdraw it instantly to my bank account. The person that gave me the link got N500. I was lucky to received N1000.

Apart from the money, I also got bonus of N100 airtime of which I loaded it to my phone.

Today also I have received MY for daily login and N200 free money that I withdrew also to my bank account.

The good thing is that there is money to claim everyday. So why not click on the below link or us this code " ATHK1396 " when you register as invite code and start claiming your free money. Hurry before the promo stop.

Note: If you don't use this link of the code, you might not get the bonuses. And also the bonuses varies, you might not receive N1000 but N500 as my friend. And you must verify your account with bvn to increase your chances.
Wow, good to know, I have always been skeptical about downloading palmpay app, maybe because of the way they embarras and harass their loan defaulters, well if this offer is still valid, I may have to consider downloading the app as soon as possible in order to partake of the giveaway.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240

It is painful because I have an account on it and it will not be nice for me to use my S phone number to register so I'll just leave it and congratulations to those who won

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Unfortunately this is something that is only available for those who are residing in Nigeria and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Congratulations to who wins.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Yes i have been using Palmpay for more than a year now, and i must say i have been enjoying it, they usually give free transfers and even coupons from time to time that helps reduce the cost of data and airtime buying.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That sounds awesome and I am glad that you testify that you actually got paid. It is just unfortunate that it is only available for Nigerians. Or is it available worldwide?

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's definitely only for Nigerians. However, I'm usually skeptical about such bonuses because it usually comes with a catch. How are we sure that our information is safe, especially the BVN?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I registered yesterday with somebody's link and I did not see the 1009 bonus that was supposed to be giving and so i just left it like that and made use of the card coupon only.

Back