Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I remember watching someone a few years back now jump from a really high height in space and when I say my stomach went when he free-fell from that height, it went! Anything like that gives me anxiety and makes my stomach go. I personally think it is crazy that they get an adrenaline rush from doing things like that but if they enjoy it then I say go for it!

It was Felix Baumgartner who did a supersonic free fall. He free-fell from 39,045 meters (128,100 feet) which is crazy!

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh geesh, that's a nerve wracking scene. What a daredevil they are especially the last one with a freefall without a parachute! I could feel the uneasiness of that one man watching from the ground, with sweat underarms. lol ;)

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forgive me but, in my condition, I think I'm terrified just at the thought of...seeing that video. Although I still wouldn't mind. you know in my conditions of poor psychophysical health, this would be something really extreme for me!!
Moreover, I read that four days ago, a French citizen died after falling from the 68th floor of a residential building in Hong Kong šŸ˜„ šŸ˜„

Back