Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
What's Signuptoken.com?
Signuptoken.com is a crypto project whose goal is to have at least one million email subscribers. The Signuptoken project plans to create a SignUp Token that runs on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20) and will be launched on Uniswap (UNI).

SignUp Token is a utility token to authorize and authenticate users when surfing or visiting websites or mobile apps.

Uniquely the SignUp Token token project does not require presale, or upfront deposit, nothing has to be purchased, so users only need to register/join with a valid email, and then you only need to follow the progress of the project via the email received and they will get a SignUp Token reward

What do you think, will SignUp Token be profitable or a scam. If you think Signuptoken.com is worth considering and legit, you need ref code 6322

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
What's Signuptoken.com?
Signuptoken.com is a crypto project whose goal is to have at least one million email subscribers. The Signuptoken project plans to create a SignUp Token that runs on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20) and will be launched on Uniswap (UNI).

SignUp Token is a utility token to authorize and authenticate users when surfing or visiting websites or mobile apps.

Uniquely the SignUp Token token project does not require presale, or upfront deposit, nothing has to be purchased, so users only need to register/join with a valid email, and then you only need to follow the progress of the project via the email received and they will get a SignUp Token reward

What do you think, will SignUp Token be profitable or a scam. If you think Signuptoken.com is worth considering and legit, you need ref code 6322
It may be just a project that seeks to have a large email list or user data, I do not know exactly what the real purpose is, since it was not very clear to me, I do not know if this project will be profitable, but I will look for information right now.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I personally also haven't been able to make a decision, legit or scam, because there is no evidence of tokens being released waiting for the number of email subscribers to reach their expectations. I searched on search engines also haven't found any reliable information. but since it's free just subscribe to receive emails, then I've tried to join.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I personally also haven't been able to make a decision, legit or scam, because there is no evidence of tokens being released waiting for the number of email subscribers to reach their expectations. I searched on search engines also haven't found any reliable information. but since it's free just subscribe to receive emails, then I've tried to join.
Honestly, a million users is a lot, very few cryptographic projects reach that level of adoption, so I think the chances are small that they will get it, from my humble opinion.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
If we think rationally like that, it will be difficult to reach the target subscriber, most likely a scam, but because it's free, I'm only speculating. After all I've joined, so it remains only to see what happens.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Signup token to me seems to be an interesting project and it will like be a success because it is free and you know that the people around the crypto net love free things especially when it has to deal with having a token of crypto currency without having to pay for it or anything of that kind.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
If we think rationally like that, it will be difficult to reach the target subscriber, most likely a scam, but because it's free, I'm only speculating. After all I've joined, so it remains only to see what happens.
So honestly, if I see developments in the token and that it is advancing I will probably consider joining the project, since it still seems to be in a very early phase.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
So honestly, if I see developments in the token and that it is advancing I will probably consider joining the project, since it still seems to be in a very early phase.
SignUp Token is still in its early stages, not many sites have discussed it, but I met several sites that seemed more inclined towards promos than providing information, maybe in the next few months people will start talking about SignUp Token.

Back