Free TapSwap Coin

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
This is a golden opportunity, especially for those of you who have a mobile version of Telegram account, to be able to mine TapSwap coins for free, for this I invite you to join this official invitation link: https://t.me/tapswap_mirror_2_bot?start=r_454117586

After you click on the invitation link, you will be directed to your most trusted account and you only need to click Start and Start Now.
Complete light tasks and you will get 200k Taps.

The way this mining works is based on your taps, so the more taps you make, the more you will collect TapSwap coins. Apart from that, even if you are sleeping, you can still mine Tapswap coins by activating the bot feature
Your membership will be marked or started with Bronze League, silver, gold and Mythic Leageue. After that you will be able to withdraw by connecting to the Phantom wallet. Next you can save TapSwap coins to wait for the price to rise or exchange them for other crypto. Good luck!

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Coincidentally, I have a Phantom wallet, so I didn't try to use another one, there is a description of any valid Solana wallet

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I have heard about this, and it seems to be trending at the moment. Is this really legit?
At this time it cannot be proven to be legit or a scam, but if you look at user data of more than 11m, then TapSwap is most likely legit, because some users caught up before TapSwap was listed on the crypto exchange, and currently the value of Tapswap coin is not yet visible, there is no harm because this is all free.

Back