Friends, relatives of government employees faking paypal account ownership

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
PayPal is a trusted brand and has been a popular choice for decades. It's considered very secure. I have been a very satisfied customer of PayPal for more than two decades now. PayPal is very strict and it just bans the account if it finds something suspicious or fishy. Many have complaints about their strict policy and quick banning of accounts in case of slight suspicion. It's hard to believe that something like this would have actually happened. This would jeopardize the brand and it's reputation.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.881
In my country the online earning is mot popularly known by most people. So the PayPal is not known by many people and such fraudulent activities is not evidently here too.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I actually wonder how it is possible that Paypal accounts can still be faked? In fact, this is like an international class bank account, so the Paypal company must tighten the level of security to avoid things like this happening.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
Here in India, PayPal has limitations. Indians can only receive money through PayPal. We can't do other transactions. And the strict rule of the government does not allow us to hold our received money in the PayPal for too long. It is automatically transferred to our bank account in 48 hours. In one way, these limitations are good. It's transparent to the government and even discouraging for fraudsters to have fake Indian accounts as it won't give them any benefits in

Back