Friends, relatives of government employees faking paypal account ownership

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In some countries, since 2010, the relatives,friends of top government employees are faking paypal account ownership and getting monthly government salaries at the expense of the real paypal account holder who is criminally defamed and is making very less money because the government slavery, financial fraud.These relatives, friends are mostly housewives , only cooking, cleaning for their crooked husband or working in other sectors, they do not want to open their own paypal, bank account, yet rob the data of the real paypal account holder, to make fake claims and get monthly government salaries at the expense of the online worker.
What is the best way to end the banking fraud of the relatives, friends of powerful top government employees?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In some countries, since 2010, the relatives,friends of top government employees are faking paypal account ownership and getting monthly government salaries at the expense of the real paypal account holder who is criminally defamed and is making very less money because the government slavery, financial fraud.These relatives, friends are mostly housewives , only cooking, cleaning for their crooked husband or working in other sectors, they do not want to open their own paypal, bank account, yet rob the data of the real paypal account holder, to make fake claims and get monthly government salaries at the expense of the online worker.
What is the best way to end the banking fraud of the relatives, friends of powerful top government employees?
What you are saying seems to me to be fallacious and hold no atom of truth. PayPal is a world class company and can not tolerate such if it is truth. PayPal account is structured in such a way that is absolutely difficult to use another person's account fraudulently.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I quite agree that the bank details and the details must tally,if not then there will be a probe as to why that is so.Paypal has some relapses and a lot of paypal have complained of fraudulant activties more especially if your account is given loosely to many people.It just mightv land in wrong hands.

Perhaps you can give us the exact news or scandal that transpared so that we get to appreciate what exactly was the scandal by top government officials relatives and whether this was in a particular region,countrywide and or worldwide.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
How can someone actually fake paypal accounts? Paypal is so strict when it comes to using it for financial services. I do not think you can actually do that. I wonder how the OP got such idea..

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
The relatives and friends of top government employees are robbing all the data of the real paypal account holder, and then falsely claiming that the paypal, bank account belongs to them, to get lucrative government jobs in the indian internet sector, with very good monthly salaries at the expense of the real paypal account holder who is criminally defamed. The government refuses to end this fraud, and makes fake claims about its employees with no online income.
Post automatically merged:

How can someone actually fake paypal accounts? Paypal is so strict when it comes to using it for financial services. I do not think you can actually do that. I wonder how the OP got such idea..
the government is falsely claiming that its employees are online experts, domain investors base on lies of government employees when the income tax returns legally prove that these employees do not have any online income at all, do not spend money on domains in a major government online fraud since 2010.
The cheater liar government employees are robbing all the data of the real paypal account holder and making fake claims which the corrupt government blindly believes.

Last edited:

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I am shocked to hear this. It would be nice if you could share the actual news source for a better idea. PayPal is a trusted brand and it's well known for its security. I have been with them for more than two decades. I always felt secure with them. If there is any atom of truth in this news, it cannot go ignored fir the last ten years. Seems more like a fake news.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I am shocked to hear this. It would be nice if you could share the actual news source for a better idea. PayPal is a trusted brand and it's well known for its security. I have been with them for more than two decades. I always felt secure with them. If there is any atom of truth in this news, it cannot go ignored fir the last ten years. Seems more like a fake news.
Since extremely powerful government employees and top tech, internet companies are involved, the mainstream media will not publish the news. However checking the income tax returns, bank details of the government employees will prove that they do not have paypal income, do not pay business expenses, though they get monthly government salaries only for making fake claims using stolen data since 2010
In contrast though I have paypal income and pay a large amount of money towards business expenses which I can legally prove using bank details, the government agencies are criminally defaming me as idle, having no business revenues and I do not get any salary

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Since extremely powerful government employees and top tech, internet companies are involved, the mainstream media will not publish the news. However checking the income tax returns, bank details of the government employees will prove that they do not have paypal income, do not pay business expenses, though they get monthly government salaries only for making fake claims using stolen data since 2010
In contrast though I have paypal income and pay a large amount of money towards business expenses which I can legally prove using bank details, the government agencies are criminally defaming me as idle, having no business revenues and I do not get any salary
That all sounds terrible and even scary for a common man. Mainstream media is in nexus with political and administrative power. They might not bring the news out. But then what's the source of this news. It's more than a decade of all these illegalities going on and many have no clue about it. I hope that the source is authentic.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
I have only read this in the social media platforms and online forums but I have never witnessed it before. Currently the fraudulent activities have gone to an extra mile.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I have only read this in the social media platforms and online forums but I have never witnessed it before. Currently the fraudulent activities have gone to an extra mile.
If there is any iota of truth here, it's a big concern. The news should be shared more and more. Many PayPal users are at risk with their hard earned money. If the news is widely circulated, PayPal would be forced to take some action to secure itself and not loose it's users.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
If there is any iota of truth here, it's a big concern. The news should be shared more and more. Many PayPal users are at risk with their hard earned money. If the news is widely circulated, PayPal would be forced to take some action to secure itself and not loose it's users.
I repeat there is no problem with paypal,the account is very secure. There is definitely a major problem with government agencies who are falsely claiming that their well paid employees with no online income, own the paypal, online, bank account of a private citizen to give them great powers, monthly government salary.
Some intelligence agencies are allegedly falsely claiming that their employees are online experts, when the bank details of their government employees show that they have no online income at all,while the real online worker is criminally defamed after robbing all their data.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I repeat there is no problem with paypal,the account is very secure. There is definitely a major problem with government agencies who are falsely claiming that their well paid employees with no online income, own the paypal, online, bank account of a private citizen to give them great powers, monthly government salary.
Some intelligence agencies are allegedly falsely claiming that their employees are online experts, when the bank details of their government employees show that they have no online income at all,while the real online worker is criminally defamed after robbing all their data.
I am a bit confused now and not able to get it thoroughly. But one thing is clear that it's a misuse of your power and authority. And it's a corrupt and illegal practice. And you said that the real online worker is criminally defamed and for ko wrongdoing on his part. That's a big concern. It's some innocent suffering for no fault on his part.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I do find it hard to believe that anyone was able to fake a PayPal account, especially under the name of someone who works within the government.

I know from experience just how strict PayPal is when it comes to proving your identity and such and not allowing you access to features without proving your identity.

As much as we are in worrying times with how far technology has come, I don't believe this is something that is possible.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I do find it hard to believe that anyone was able to fake a PayPal account, especially under the name of someone who works within the government.

I know from experience just how strict PayPal is when it comes to proving your identity and such and not allowing you access to features without proving your identity.

As much as we are in worrying times with how far technology has come, I don't believe this is something that is possible.
It appears that most people replying are not understanding the problem faced which is unique to some countries where the financial fraud, corruption levels are very high.
To clarify no one is making a fake paypal account , only high status respectable mostly married women are robbing the data of a hardworking single woman who actually has a paypal account, falsely claiming to own the paypal, bank account and getting a monthly government salary at the expense of the single woman who is criminally defamed as idle, having no income
The high status ''respectable' government intelligence employees do not want to legally open their own paypal, bank account, purchase domains, spend time doing computer work, instead they criminally defame the hardworking single woman since 2010,and falsely claim to own her bank account, domains to get a monthly government salary at her expense..
I hope people will read and understand the problem, it is about government intelligence employees falsely claiming to own the paypal, online, bank account, domains of private citizens, online workers who are criminally defamed.,

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
This is why most companies and online sites are now making use of KYC which is know your customer. This way they would be able to determine scammers a lot easier.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In some countries, corruption and financial fraud levels are very high, so high status "respectable " well connected housewives and other fraud government employees are faking their paypal account for more than 13 years without being questioned.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
You are saying in some countries their governments are faking the PayPal accounts of the citizens, there must be a supporting fact that the government in those countries is faking the Facebook accounts of the citizens and letting those criminals enjoy the benefits from the real owners, which I simply do not believe. PayPal is very strict.

Back