From the bizdustry experience, should someone do exchanger business on paid forums?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So this is the particular risk of this business and anyone who is entering this business should zero his or her mind on the possibility of losing at any point in time.
I think the Exchange business is very profitable in the Paid to post forums. Like any business, it's also comes with its own risks and challenges the most being abruptly shut of the ptps.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am planning to get paid soon and now thinking if I should go for $200 or $100 or still hold but I feel its better to get paid now and no need to wait

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I may sound dumb. But I have to ask what exchange programs are. Can someone please enlighten me on this?

I am guided by a saying in my local language that goes like: a person who asks questions is not stupid.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
An exchange program involves a fellow forum user offering to buy your earned credits on a forum like this in exchange for some other currency like fiat or crypto currency. It provides an alternative method to cash out your earnings if you cannot wait for the site to pay you.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Sometimes we need to take a risk and if we don't like taking risks then better to not taking any risks and don't run any exchange as any wens can close down any time.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand that we need to take a risk in life. If you are doing business, you must take calculated risks. And I know that running this business now is actually a calculated risk for many.
Sometimes we need to take a risk and if we don't like taking risks then better to not taking any risks and don't run any exchange as any wens can close down any time.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
An exchange program involves a fellow forum user offering to buy your earned credits on a forum like this in exchange for some other currency like fiat or crypto currency. It provides an alternative method to cash out your earnings if you cannot wait for the site to pay you.
Thanks for the heads-up. In my view, the concept of exchange program is acceptable because it offers benefits to the two parties involved. I would even say that users of forums should be thankful to individual's who offer to buy their credits because these people provide value.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for the heads-up. In my view, the concept of exchange program is acceptable because it offers benefits to the two parties involved. I would even say that users of forums should be thankful to individual's who offer to buy their credits because these people provide value.
True this. Like on this forum, the admin is having issues with his crypto wallet and can't send out crypto payments. It had been a recurring challenge for people who couldn't access paypal in their countries. The other admin @Devin has set up his personal exchange business to help people cash out their earnings through crypto.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's good that users have more options to get paid from the forum now so they can choose the one they prefer keeping into account the thing that is best for them

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's good that users have more options to get paid from the forum now so they can choose the one they prefer keeping into account the thing that is best for them
I hope you are still doing exchange. Just that I have not seen your own exchange thread in the market section. I saw one on forum coin and the conditions are fairly reasonable.

Back