Raw Dex
$0.390
A few dedicated sites that offer typing jobs include:

Rev.com
Scribie.com
TranscribeMe.com
Quicktate.com
Cogito.us
These websites specialize in providing typing and transcription services, and offer opportunities for individuals to work as freelancers and earn money from home.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A few dedicated sites that offer typing jobs include:

Rev.com
Scribie.com
TranscribeMe.com
Quicktate.com
Cogito.us
These websites specialize in providing typing and transcription services, and offer opportunities for individuals to work as freelancers and earn money from home.
I am a bit familiar with rev.com. I know someone who have worked on the platform before and his experience was good.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Data entry jobs can be find in many freelancing sites like upwork, fiverr, microworkers etc. Though there are other data entry job sites but they are not reliable. If you want to get data entry jobs starting looking for them in freelancing sites.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I'm not active on such kind of jobs online. The typing job I got before was on a CAPTCHA platform. the amount of money being made was low so I abandoned it.
That's why I don't like these wens as they pay so low and the work is so hard so these are not worth the time and better to find something that can pay well.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are several places where you can find typing jobs, some of the most common include:
  1. Freelancing platforms: Websites such as Upwork, Fiverr, and Freelancer offer numerous typing jobs posted by clients looking for virtual assistance.
  2. Online job boards: Websites such as Indeed, Glassdoor, and Monster also have job listings for typing positions.
  3. Directly from companies: Some companies may have typing jobs available on their websites, in which you can apply directly.
  4. Social media platforms: Sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter have groups dedicated to freelancers and remote workers, where job opportunities are often shared.
  5. Temporary staffing agencies: Some staffing agencies specialize in providing temporary and contract-based work, and typing jobs may be available through them.
It's worth noting that when applying for typing jobs, you may be required to take a typing test to assess your speed and accuracy. Additionally, some jobs may require specific software or technical skills, so be sure to carefully review the job description before applying.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I am pretty sure there are sites where you can get such gigs,but the best and easiest place you might be able to find them is on freelancing sites like upwork or fiverr.

jaymanuel

Complete Stranger
Mar 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many sites where you can get a typing job.But for me the best are on freelancing sites like Upwork or fiver.I prefer these sites because I know of someone who has been working on these and been paid.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am pretty sure there are sites where you can get such gigs,but the best and easiest place you might be able to find them is on freelancing sites like upwork or fiverr.
Yeah, you can be able to find such kind of gigs on fiverr but the level of competition is very high. I think some micro jobs platforms can give you that opportunity also.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I think these kind of jobs can be found in the freelancing sites like the Upwork, iwriter among other job bidding platforms. However finding one real job can be a challenge to most freelancers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are many sites where you can get a typing job.But for me the best are on freelancing sites like Upwork or fiver.I prefer these sites because I know of someone who has been working on these and been paid.
You are right but it is always hard for beginners to make money there

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I always see typing jobs but I am not so sure if they are legit. Try to check on your very own country. You may find there tying jobs with pay. I also like it but cannot find the legit site.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, you can find typing jobs on these two sites. However, I think that it is quite difficult to be accepted for typing jobs because there is a lot of competition.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, the level of competition is very high on so many website if you're looking for typing jobs. But I think if you're consistent you may get.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I have heard of sites offering typing jobs but I haven't checked them out. The main reason is I am not a fast typist. I don't think I can make good money doing this job.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard of sites offering typing jobs but I haven't checked them out. The main reason is I am not a fast typist. I don't think I can make good money doing this job.
I think if you do not know how to type fast you shouldn't bother going to such websites because you may not be able to maximize profit.

Back